Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[20SEP18] Where in the world is RSR & the PMDG 747-8?

I never really specified which one, so there's no real need to nitpick, honestly

I guess you are new to this "study sim" lark, Kyle? :wink:

Edited by Christopher Low

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Sorry for causing all the trouble. 

Thank you everybody for clarifying what you meant.

Mark Roberts 

I9 13900k @ 5.7GHZ | 64GB DDR5 5600 Ram | ASUS Strix 4090 @ 3.0GHZ | ROG ASUS Hero Z790 | 2x 2TB M.2  | Lian LI Dynamic XL ROG Case | Hotas Warthog Joystick and Throttle, Crosswind Rudder Pedals | Corsair Nightblade | K95 RGB|  | LG 28" 4k, Dell 34" AW3420DW Ultrawide| Windows 10 Pro | MSFS2020 | Custom Water Loop |

Just now, xTiMm_ said:

@rsrandazzo is actually taking a nap to recover the power for release, I guess? 🧐

He only comes out at night lol.

That way we spend all night and day thinking about his hidden messages 😉

Mark Roberts 

I9 13900k @ 5.7GHZ | 64GB DDR5 5600 Ram | ASUS Strix 4090 @ 3.0GHZ | ROG ASUS Hero Z790 | 2x 2TB M.2  | Lian LI Dynamic XL ROG Case | Hotas Warthog Joystick and Throttle, Crosswind Rudder Pedals | Corsair Nightblade | K95 RGB|  | LG 28" 4k, Dell 34" AW3420DW Ultrawide| Windows 10 Pro | MSFS2020 | Custom Water Loop |

4 hours ago, Chapstick said:

Oh the pogo stick is there, now with an integrated Electronic Bounce Bag that lets you calculate optimum leg force needed to achieve the most efficient bounce. And it has rain effects.

Alex Pugh

Alex- now THAT right there is an easter-egg I wish we had thought of.

Well done.  😎

• Like 3

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Just now, rsrandazzo said:

Well done.  😎

Any more teaser pictures today or will we have to wait and see?. I'm craving them now 😉😉

Edited by akabam

Mark Roberts 

1 minute ago, akabam said:

Any more teaser pictures today or will we have to wait and see?. I'm craving them now 😉😉

Enough teasing! Time to fly 😄

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rsrandazzo said:

Well done.  😎

So much for @rsrandazzo only coming out at night haha!! Come on baby we want more!!

Just now, calzonister said:

Enough teasing! Time to fly 😄

True that. It's not the weekend yet though.

Mark Roberts 

1 minute ago, akabam said:

True that. It's not the weekend yet though.

Who says it has to be the weekend. Just because it says "big meal..." doesn't mean i can't steal a slice from the kitchen before we say grace! haha

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Gong said:

Who says it has to be the weekend. Just because it says "big meal..." doesn't mean i can't steal a slice from the kitchen before we say grace! haha

True true. We will just have to wait and see what happens.

• Like 1

Mark Roberts 

35 minutes ago, akabam said:

He only comes out at night lol.

That way we spend all night and day thinking about his hidden messages 😉

Mark,

You have NO idea how true this is.  AHAHAHAHA

• Like 2

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Just now, rsrandazzo said:

Mark,

You have NO idea how true this is.  AHAHAHAHA

I knew it. But waittttt. It is now 1PM EST and your'e on the forums. Something fishy is going on. Is this one of those "These are not the droids you are looking for" 

Mark Roberts