Sign in to follow this  
ctiger

New Orleans scenery in library

This is for Glenn Johnson. Very nice job on the KMSY scenery only I am missing a few textures. Top part of terminals, lamp posts, the fencing on south side of ramp and the covering over the main terminal/parking area is all white.I noticed no textures were included. There is no readme and no e-mail provided so I am asking here. Please upload a fix as it is a really nice frame rate friendly upgrade to the default! Thanks!Hornit

Hornit,yep, same problem here. The screenshots looked really nice but it's almost like the designer forgot to zip the textures and a readme.I hope he reads these forums here as I'd really like to use this scenery. BTW, I saw the screenshots in the screenshot forum and mine looks exactly the same.Cheers,Petehttp://members.aol.com/pzsoulman/myhomepage/logo.gifAMD64-3400,1GB/3200DDRAM,WinXP(SP2),DirectX9.0c,Geforce6800(128MB)(Det.84.21), CH Yoke/Pedals

PC specs: i7-9700K oc 4.7GHz, Asus TUF Z390,16GB 3200 Gskill Ripjaws, Nvidia RTX2080

Ok, I just wnated some confirmation I wasnt missing anything. Its a great job too, so hopefuly he reads these forums, Im gonna post over at the FS.com forums also. I find it kind of funny, when I forget my e-mail in my readme, the library guys here deny my upload!!Hornit

Im guessing he just forgot to include the textures when he uploaded the scenery. It does look like a very nice scenery.

Have you guys installed the patch yet that was uploaded to Avsim today? I still have most buildings untextured after installing the missing textures?!Cheers,Petehttp://members.aol.com/pzsoulman/myhomepage/logo.gifAMD64-3400,1GB/3200DDRAM,WinXP(SP2),DirectX9.0c,Geforce6800(128MB)(Det.84.21), CH Yoke/Pedals

PC specs: i7-9700K oc 4.7GHz, Asus TUF Z390,16GB 3200 Gskill Ripjaws, Nvidia RTX2080

>Have you guys installed the patch yet that was uploaded to>Avsim today? I still have most buildings untextured after>installing the missing textures?!>>Cheers,>PeteI just installed it tonight and you are right, there are alot of textures still missing even after the patch.

Yep, Still missing a few textures. Looking forward to the complete package. Carl

Carl

Laptop I7-7700HQ - 2.8/3.6hz, Nvida GeForce GTX 1050 4g, 16gb mem, 256 GB + 2.5TB HD, Win10

_____________________________________________________________________________________