Sign in to follow this  
ctiger

Captain Sim -12 Hour Sale

Hey Aharon,

I kinda guessed by you forum name who you were😃

Just finished my first "semi-successful" flight in the CS B707-300.  I say semi-successful because I got everything...I thought...properly set up for a flight from Boise to Denver and made the flight just fine using the CIVA INS, hit all my waypoints, managed speed and altitude, pretty much flawless approach to 35R on the TOMSN arrival.

But...I killed all the passengers.  I thought I had the all pressurization panels set up correctly and the panel said my cabin altitude was 6,000 feet, but they died anyway.  Energency oxygen came on by itself and the LH Bottle light illuminated right around 18,000' MSL during the climb and nothing I could do changed anything.  Pax were already dead so I just continued on to Denver to make sure I could handle the rest of the systems.

Now back to the books to keep from killing passengers every flight before I try to do some ASA Vintage Aircraft flights... LOL

Randy

• Upvote 1

On 10/21/2018 at 9:55 AM, ctiger said:

To celebrate 12 years of FSX, any CS product for FSX will be $12, 12 hours only 1400-0200Z 23-24OCT 2018.

https://www.captainsim.com

Thanks for posting this.  I happened upon it just in time and bought the 757 for $12.00.   I would have never paid $70 for it (not even $30)!  It didn't start the first time I tried to fly it.  lol but I'll try again when I have time. 

Edited by Phillip Gallagher

5 hours ago, Phillip Gallagher said:

Thanks for posting this.  I happened upon it just in time and bought the 757 for $12.00.   I would have never paid $70 for it (not even $30)!  It didn't start the first time I tried to fly it.  lol but I'll try again when I have time. 

For $12, you only get the aircraft frame and cockpit You can sit in it, but no flying. 🙂

Just kidding, I missed the sale and now I'm just a bitter old man.

i7-12700KF, RTX 3080 12GB, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, ASUS PG348Q 34" ultra-wide monitor, Track IR 5, HP Reverb G2, Windows 10 64-bit