Sign in to follow this  
itay5344

P3D v4 night lighting help

I have been searching for a long time to get the best graphic / texture / preset for a tool for the best experience in P3D v4 when it is dark outside.

I have to say that the differences in P3D v4 between the day into the night are huge in the day it looks amazing, but in the night it looks awful. I don't know why the differences are so huge. 

Can someone share a good graphics / texture / preset for a tool to get the best experience in P3D v4 when it is dark outside ?

I have: PTA, TomaShade, Reshade, ORBX Light, ENVSHADE and 4k monitor.

If someone can help me how to get the best experience in the night it will be great.

Sorry about my English it is not my first language.

Have u tried adjusting the night setting Envshade?

Edited by mpw8679

Matt Wilson

4 hours ago, mpw8679 said:

Have u tried adjusting the night setting Envshade?

What do you mean adjusting the night setting Envshade, I only have three tab in Endvir in the Envshade section.

3 hours ago, itay5344 said:

What do you mean adjusting the night setting Envshade, I only have three tab in Endvir in the Envshade section.

There is a slider adjustment for night brightness u can set before u install Envshade.  I think default setting is 13.

Matt Wilson

I use from R&D Preset. To me it looks very clear, night looks realistic and works for every season. 

https://www.rdpresets.com/rd-pta-preset.html

I9-13900K | ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming LGA 1700 | MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE LCD Liquid Cooler | CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 64GB (2X36) 5200MHx DDR5 | Thermaltake GF3 1650W 80+ Gold PSU | Samsung QN90C Neo QLED TV 50”

2 hours ago, mpw8679 said:

There is a slider adjustment for night brightness u can set before u install Envshade.  I think default setting is 13.

Realy ? I didn't notice that when I installed. So to do that I have to do uninstall and install right ?

27 minutes ago, itay5344 said:

Realy ? I didn't notice that when I installed. So to do that I have to do uninstall and install right ?

Just move the slider and install to sim

Matt Wilson

Yes, I saw that in Envdir application, thanks.

Is it worth to buy Envtex in the black friday ?