Sign in to follow this  
Egbert Drenth

AI2UTL Injector - Public Beta

9 hours ago, Egbert Drenth said:

About the OPER/CAR mode: I will have a look in the code.

Fine.

I already reported that at December 31, obviously it not entered your attention.

Hi!

I can not see Bombardier CS100 and CS300 in P3Dv4. I have only nav lights, without textures.

Other problem is: I have only tail of ERJ145 and CRJ200 is flickering and no gears.(ex: Air Canada)

Can you help me? Thank you!

Edited by Atys1982

20 hours ago, Atys1982 said:

Hi!

I can not see Bombardier CS100 and CS300 in P3Dv4. I have only nav lights, without textures.

Other problem is: I have only tail of ERJ145 and CRJ200 is flickering and no gears.(ex: Air Canada)

Can you help me? Thank you!

That usually means that you need to use updated models for p3d v4.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

11 minutes ago, Dave_YVR said:

That usually means that you need to use updated models for p3d v4.

Yeah I updated Bombardier for P3Dv4 it's working well. I try to find update for ERJ145 and CRJ200 too.

Hi,

I'd like to suggest an hybrid mode, where it would try to find a match with the operator and if not found, the carrier, not just one or the other.

Thanks for work work. I am now relying on AI2UTL to replace 1798 repaints!!

Total Utl models processed : 4204
Total Utl repaints replaced: 1798
Total Utl repaints added   : 0
Total aircraft models found: 4208
Invalid aircraft.cfg files : 0
Invalid aircraft models    : 0
For errors: Check error log file

Finished -  Replace Repaints

Vincent Rouleau

AMD Ryzen 7950X3d / 32.0GB G.SKILL Neo DDR5 6000 / Gigabyte  GeForce® RTX 4080 16Gig / / Samsung C49RG9 49' /ASUS  PB287QQ ‑ 27" UHD / AGAMMIX 2TB / Samsung 970 PRO 1TB /  PNY SSD 1TB / Windows 11 / Gigabyte B650M Elite Motherboard

The thread was quiet, so I somewhat re-wrote the tool. It does the same thing but:

- Adds a maxRepaint parameter to configure the max number of repaints

- Seaches for <CAR> and if not found searches <OPER> to do the replacements. 

Other that that, it re-uses the same configuration parameters as AI2UTL

If anybody is interested, I can clean the code and make the UI presentable and available for download

• Like 1

Vincent Rouleau

AMD Ryzen 7950X3d / 32.0GB G.SKILL Neo DDR5 6000 / Gigabyte  GeForce® RTX 4080 16Gig / / Samsung C49RG9 49' /ASUS  PB287QQ ‑ 27" UHD / AGAMMIX 2TB / Samsung 970 PRO 1TB /  PNY SSD 1TB / Windows 11 / Gigabyte B650M Elite Motherboard

6 hours ago, vincentrouleau said:

so I somewhat re-wrote the tool.

If you had contacted me, I could have given you the original code. I wanted it to make public anyway.
Would have saved you a lot of time.
It's fine with me, if you take over the project from here.

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

how to resolve error messages

2019-02-16 13:14:11 Error: 
Invalid aircraft models
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\FLAi_PC12\model.raked_winglet
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\FLAi_A333\model.RR
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\FLAi_AT72\model
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\FLAi_AT75\model
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\FLAi_A333\model.PW
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\FLAi_A343\model.Normal
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\FLAi_B772\model.ge
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\FLAi_A333\model.GE
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\FLAi_E190\model.SATCOMM
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\FLAi_B772\model.rr
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\FLAi_B772\model.pw
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\FLAi_AT45\model.500
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\FLAi_B773\model.rr
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\FLAi_A346\model.Normal
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\FLAi_A345\model.Normal
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\FLAi_B773\model.pw
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\FLAi_A310\model.PW_300
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\FLAi_A332_F\model.RR
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\FLAi_CRJ2\model

I added my version of the tool on github:

https://github.com/vrouleau/Ai2Utl

I didn't want to re-write the PDF manual. Egbert, if you can send me the original document you used to create the PDF, I could refresh it with the few changes.

Feel free to contribute!

Regards

Edited by vincentrouleau

Vincent Rouleau

Hi, just found and tried this amazing tool! I spent a whole day downloading and adding xxx.ai2util files to all the models downloaded by AIG AIM and I also have FLAI installed.

After running the tool I get this result (this is just a snippet but shows that it is picking up both FLAi and AIG AIM aircraft):

Flai Ai Models :    1887
Total Ai Models:    5731

=============================================================
Replace Utl Aircraft:AT7| Carrier: VFC | Operator: VFC | Found:OPERATOR
  AIGAIM_VASCO ATR 72-500 - Vietnam Airlines OC
Replace Utl Aircraft:E70| Carrier: VBW | Operator: VBW | Found:OPERATOR
  AIGAIM_Air Burkina Embraer EMB-170
Replace Utl Aircraft:E90| Carrier: OAW | Operator: OAW | Found:OPERATOR
  FLAi_AIA_E190_OAW-Helvetic

At the end of the process though I still have 1690 Daedalus paints. I am assuming this is because there is a problem matching either the Carrier or Operator. Here is a snippet of the Daedalus paints that remain:

equip    car    oper    title                                  val    useOnce
M82    JOR    KLA    UTLive_M80_Daedalus    100    FALSE
762    AOG    AOG    UTLive_762_Daedalus    100    FALSE
141    SRU    SRU    UTLive_142_Daedalus    100    FALSE
142    SRU    SRU    UTLive_142_Daedalus    100    FALSE
143    SRU    SRU    UTLive_143_Daedalus    100    FALSE
E90    OAW    OAW    UTLive_E90_Daedalus    100    FALSE
100    OAW    OAW    UTLive_100_Daedalus    100    FALSE
319    OAW    OAW    UTLive_319_Daedalus    100    FALSE
SF3    NTJ    NTJ    UTLive_SF3_Daedalus    100    FALSE
ATP    NTJ    NTJ    UTLive_DH4_Daedalus    100    FALSE
CR7    NTJ    EAY    UTLive_CR7_Daedalus    100    FALSE
AT7    SDY    SDY    UTLive_AT7_Daedalus    100    FALSE

Is there a quick and easy way to find and replace the Daedalus paints or is a matter of going through one by one?

Cheers

Hazza

Cheers

John Harris

P3D v4, Win10 64bit, Saitek Yoke/Throttle, Saitek Rudder Pedals, Saitek Multi Panel, Saitek Switch Panel, Saitek Radio Panel, Saitek FIP

I currently have 1598 Daedalus. The Original UTLive file had 2915. Some my repaints library reduces the Daedalus count in half. So its not all. But enough for me to mostly not see them anymore. I should turn them off in the uisettings.xml as I have good coverage, but I thing I've got OCD on this by now.

Let me know if you have repaints that are not found, you could help you troobleshoot the config.

Vincent Rouleau

i read a few comments about crashing P3d after installing the repaints, but i did not see any response , i was wondering if anyone found a solution to the CTD caused by ntdll.dll,.. im having the same issue of random cTD.would appreciate any input. 

I’m having this ntdll issue too with FLAI models. I’m assuming it’s due to an incompatible model, but I haven’t been able to figure out which one. I made sure to exclude all of the older model types but still get crashes, especially in Europe.

10 hours ago, JasonPC said:

I’m having this ntdll issue too with FLAI models. I’m assuming it’s due to an incompatible model, but I haven’t been able to figure out which one. I made sure to exclude all of the older model types but still get crashes, especially in Europe.

yep, in Europe, had a flight from Cyyz then boom above Germany CTD.

Sounds like a good reason to swap over to AIG's AI Manager, then you get the newer models, repaints and the benefit of newer plans with accurate fleets etc. I know, I know, UTL uses "accurate" routes but they really are nothing more than the horribly basic routes produced from the FSX/P3d flight planner.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS