Sign in to follow this  
wheels1911

Caution Terrain literally anytime I land no mater where.

Title says it all. Anywhere and I mean anywhere I land I get caution terrain warning over and over and over until I land. Oh and on top of that when Im about 500 feet above the RWY I get "PULL UP" in red.

Im full flaps 30.   VREF Landing speed and gear down.

8 minutes ago, wheels1911 said:

Title says it all. Anywhere and I mean anywhere I land I get caution terrain warning over and over and over until I land. Oh and on top of that when Im about 500 feet above the RWY I get "PULL UP" in red.

Im full flaps 30.   VREF Landing speed and gear down.

Are you using a saved panel state for your flight?

Peter Webber

Prepar3D v5 & MSFS / Windows 10 Home Edition / CPU i7-7700K / MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium / Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 500GB / Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz / MSI Geforce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X

Just now, Peter Webber said:

Are you using a saved panel state for your flight?

No Sir. All fresh flights started with LONG state. I have never flown a saved flight

Hi Jordan,

Try deleting ARPT_RWY.dat in FSX>PMDG>Navdata.  It will rebuild the next time you load the 777 (or 747).

If that doesn't work, here are two threads to read through:

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

There is a minimum runway length setting in the options for the ND display.  Not obvious is that the GPWS uses that value too so if it is set to 8000 and you are landing on a 7990 runway you will get the warnings.

Dan Downs KCRP