Sign in to follow this  
Guest Alemart

Beta download, post your impressions here

Guest ditopilot

I almost colapsed with joy at the sight of these shots -- Can you imagine when the addons will show up!???dito

Guest jgreth123

ditopilot, Make that same request in the FP Beta Airport/City Screenshots thread that I created. We ( well, at least me :( )want to keep all of those requests/screenshots in one place.

Guest ditopilot

>Pretty damned cool for beta says me.>>That's the last I'm going to look at FSX for 1 year. I just>became a flight simmer and I'm going to enjoy the wonders and>prices of what I have in front of me for now. What I don't>know won't hurt me. >>Caveat: Situation to be reviewed in 3 months time. >>CORRECT!!!

How did you guys hookup? Did you all setup an IP addy and then e-mailed each other or what?How does that work?Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

>>How about O'Hare, Meigs Field (and downtown Chicago)>PLEASE!!!!!I thought the Chicago mayor closed down Meigs field, and that's why Meigs wasn't the default airport anymore in FS2004...

Guest EC-750

Hey!Great shots!! Can you post some shots of Madrid and Cairo airports?Thank you in advance!

Anybody willing to share some pictures of City Amsterdam + Schiphol (EHAM) and Rotterdam + Rotterdam airport (EHRD)Thanks guys appreciated,Looks great thanks for sharing the screenshots :-)Andr

André

Multiplayer Menu Option> Use an existing GameSpy account or create a new one...Sign in>Then you are presented with various "Sessions" online - those represent folks who created online games to fly in. Join one of them, and viola! Online flying! We just happened to all join up in the same session.-Greg

>How did you guys hookup? Did you all setup an IP addy and>then e-mailed each other or what?>>How does that work?>>MannyIf you don't already have a gamespy ID, you create one. When you sign in, the "Contacts" list pops up with any friends you've added to your friends list. If any of them are online, the icon next to them changes color (green, I think).The multiplayer screen shows a list of lobbies, set up for the type of flying you want to do (airlines, free flight, formation, etc) with the default being free flight. Everyone who is in that lobby is listed on the contacts list, and there's a button that pops out a little lobby chat.There's also a list of games for that lobby. You double click on one, and it takes you into the room where you select what you are flying, where you are starting, etc.It's all very cool. I'll take some screenshots, since my video render has failed twice. I'll wait on that until the storm passes.

Guest ditopilot

>ditopilot,>> Make that same request in the FP Beta Airport/City>Screenshots thread that I created. We ( well, at least me>:( )want to keep all of those requests/screenshots in one>place.>>OK and thanks!

Any of you tried adding the FS9 scenery to FSX?I mean like...Going to scenery then saying "add scenery"...and pointing to fs9/addon scenery/xxxxxlike fly Tampa's KSEA or KSFO or anysuch thing.Do you get that scenery (most of it atleast) in FSX as detailed airport ?Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Guest ditopilot

>>>>How about O'Hare, Meigs Field (and downtown Chicago)>>PLEASE!!!!!>>I thought the Chicago mayor closed down Meigs field, and>that's why Meigs wasn't the default airport anymore in>FS2004...That's true but I sitll want to see how it looks especially the downtown Chicago