newtie

purchase/update question

Hi-

I bought the RXP750 way back in April 2018 from F1. I've been using their version but want to move over to your software. Seems like there's a ton more support :>) 

Anyway, regarding the 4.4 update, if I download that again after you've completed the compatibility update, will that update be included in the download or is this done by the software after installing?

Thanks,

Mark

Edited by RXP

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your kind words!

As soon as the update is ready, so is the full installer, because actually we release our updates as full e-commerce installers.

There is a 'REINSTALL' option on the e-commerce installer to use, and once you supply your purchase key/pw, or you use your e-commerce account credentials, it will unwrap and install as usual.

NB: I've moved your post from the X-Plane to the correct forum (FltSim).

Thanks. I'm really looking forward to the 4.4 update!

Mark

Mr President, Does the "Bug" in the Garmin trainer require a Garmin fix or is that something done in house?

The bug is in the trainer itself but it is also exacerbated by our code. We're over it now conducting final tests before packaging and releasing, we don't want our customers wait any longer and waste their week-end with a useless P3D4.4! By the way, the bug affected our X-Plane products too obviously because it lied in the trainer.

• Like 1

Thanks for the info. I just downloaded 2.5.9 for Xplane. Perhaps wait to install would be advisable. Although, I have not had any problems with Xplane.

Edited by Adrian123

2 hours ago, RXP said:

The bug is in the trainer itself but it is also exacerbated by our code

That's fascinating that you a) discovered the bug and b) found a way to fix the problem!