December 23, 20187 yr I just ran the updater and it installed a new one! I don't see release notes in it, but theres a modules\P3D44 folder with the MV_WXM.dll in it... Edited December 23, 20187 yr by Buffy Foster My PC: I7-7700K 4.9 Ghz (OC), ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO, 32GB DDR4-3200 RAM, EVGA GTX 1080Ti, EVGA 850 G3 Gold power supply, C:=1TB WD Black D:=1TB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro, Windows 10 Pro, Prepar3D v4, AFS2, Tons of Orbx 🙂 https://www.flickr.com/photos/buffy-foster/ || https://buffyfostersblog.wordpress.com/
December 23, 20187 yr 7 hours ago, Buffy Foster said: I just ran the updater and it installed a new one! I don't see release notes in it, but theres a modules\P3D44 folder with the MV_WXM.dll in it... Hi Buffy, @Ark posted on the Flysimware forum a link for the download. https://www.realenvironmentxtreme.com/forums/index.php?/forum/220-updates/ Looks like the best way is to do a uninstall first and reinstall this new update. there are some remarks on the rex site re this and ensuring you take steps with your AV/IS bob  Edited December 23, 20187 yr by onebob
December 23, 20187 yr Author Oh thanks! 🙂 MilViz put out an updater that will automagically update all their planes for you: http://milviz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=142&t=10269&sid=7fb08fdcdfe3a2d9fb81ee3f1db481ac My PC: I7-7700K 4.9 Ghz (OC), ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO, 32GB DDR4-3200 RAM, EVGA GTX 1080Ti, EVGA 850 G3 Gold power supply, C:=1TB WD Black D:=1TB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro, Windows 10 Pro, Prepar3D v4, AFS2, Tons of Orbx 🙂 https://www.flickr.com/photos/buffy-foster/ || https://buffyfostersblog.wordpress.com/
December 23, 20187 yr Just tried downloading and reinstalling (following their guidelines) and am getting a 'disk1.cab file is corrupted' error, and cannot install. I've noted this on the REX forums. A few others are encountering the same problem. Might want to hold off until it gets resolved.
December 23, 20187 yr Author Weird, it worked nice for me. Both the REX/MilViz full one and the MilViz own planes one. I downloaded with the curent Firefox 64-bit release (v64.0). My PC: I7-7700K 4.9 Ghz (OC), ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO, 32GB DDR4-3200 RAM, EVGA GTX 1080Ti, EVGA 850 G3 Gold power supply, C:=1TB WD Black D:=1TB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro, Windows 10 Pro, Prepar3D v4, AFS2, Tons of Orbx 🙂 https://www.flickr.com/photos/buffy-foster/ || https://buffyfostersblog.wordpress.com/
December 24, 20187 yr 6 hours ago, Buffy Foster said: Weird, it worked nice for me. Both the REX/MilViz full one and the MilViz own planes one. I downloaded with the curent Firefox 64-bit release (v64.0). They have updated the download page and alls good now. Cheers.
December 24, 20187 yr ...weird....following the link provided I get Information You are not authorised to read this forum. Edmundo Azevedo
December 24, 20187 yr 2 hours ago, ega said: ...weird....following the link provided I get Information You are not authorised to read this forum. First of all, you need to be a registered member of the Rex forums. To access the product support pages for specific products, you need to make a single post in this sub forum: https://www.realenvironmentxtreme.com/forums/index.php?/topic/36479-support-verification/ The post should include the order number and vendor where the product was purchased. I assume they do this so only legitimate owners of various Rex products receive support.  Jim BarrettLicensed Airframe & Powerplant Mechanic, Avionics, Electrical & Air Data Systems Specialist. Qualified on: Falcon 900, CRJ-200, Dornier 328-100, Hawker 850XP and 1000, Lear 35, 45, 55 and 60, Gulfstream IV and 550, Embraer 135, Beech Premiere and 400A, MD-80.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.