Sign in to follow this  
Buffy Foster

REX/MilViz WX updated for P3D v4.4

I just ran the updater and it installed a new one! I don't see release notes in it, but theres a modules\P3D44 folder with the MV_WXM.dll in it...

Edited by Buffy Foster

7 hours ago, Buffy Foster said:

I just ran the updater and it installed a new one! I don't see release notes in it, but theres a modules\P3D44 folder with the MV_WXM.dll in it...

Hi Buffy, @Ark  posted on the Flysimware forum a link for the download.

https://www.realenvironmentxtreme.com/forums/index.php?/forum/220-updates/

Looks like the best way is to do a uninstall first and reinstall this new update. there are some remarks on the rex site re this and ensuring you take steps with your AV/IS

bob

Edited by onebob

Just tried downloading and reinstalling (following their guidelines) and am getting a 'disk1.cab file is corrupted' error, and cannot install. I've noted this on the REX forums. A few others are encountering the same problem. Might want to hold off until it gets resolved.

Weird, it worked nice for me.  Both the REX/MilViz full one and the MilViz own planes one. I downloaded with the curent Firefox 64-bit release (v64.0).

6 hours ago, Buffy Foster said:

Weird, it worked nice for me.  Both the REX/MilViz full one and the MilViz own planes one. I downloaded with the curent Firefox 64-bit release (v64.0).

They have updated the download page and alls good now.

Cheers.

• Like 1

...weird....following the link provided I get

Information

You are not authorised to read this forum.

2 hours ago, ega said:

...weird....following the link provided I get

Information

You are not authorised to read this forum.

First of all, you need to be a registered member of the Rex forums.

To access the product support pages for specific products, you need to make a single post in this sub forum:

https://www.realenvironmentxtreme.com/forums/index.php?/topic/36479-support-verification/

The post should include the order number and vendor where the product was purchased. I assume they do this so only legitimate owners of various Rex products receive support.