Sign in to follow this  
jalbino59

I-fly 747-8 just released.

16 hours ago, jon b said:

Simming is also my hobby and passion too I’ve been at it since Mig alley ace and solo flight on the Commodore 64 before RW flying. 

Still have my working C64 and subLogic flight simulator (I think FS2). Takes over 10 minutes to load up though from the cassette deck!

Peter Webber

Prepar3D v5 & MSFS / Windows 10 Home Edition / CPU i7-7700K / MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium / Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 500GB / Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz / MSI Geforce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X

Deleted

Edited by Jean-Claude

4 hours ago, Shomron said:

mmm was never aware of ifly will check them up! Wonder why the difference in price between their 2 offerings? Is the 747 an older product?

Yes the 744 was the first product released by the team (if my memory serves me well, I believe it was even a freeware for FS2004 initially), the 737 came after. However both products were considerably updated and upgraded.

Edited by Jean-Claude