Sign in to follow this  
Steve Dra

Woodpigeon....I don't think so!

Ok guys...the secret is out.

The ATF (Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco & Frag-gee-lee) raided my aircraft on a hunch that I was carrying counterfeit floor lamps from the movie "A Christmas Story."   A dead giveaway was of course PMDG's ill-advised act of labeling the "WOODPIGEON" boxes with the code word FRAGILE...as we all know is pronounced "Frag-Gee-Lee".

Anyway, they used their infrared and x-ray devices to discover this:

4iWtzQ.jpg

The smaller box was lead-lined so they could not see into it, but I heard when they cracked it open it was packed with dozens of Red Ryder carbine action two-hundred shot range model air rifles...but without the compass in the stock.

My Aircraft is impounded now....awaiting disposition.  So guys a word of caution when flying the Queen....don't assume you're carrying a Woodpigeon just because the box says so! 🙂

Edited by Steve Dra
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

28 minutes ago, Steve Dra said:

The ATF (Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco & Frag-gee-lee) raided my aircraft on a hunch that I was carrying counterfeit floor lamps from the movie "A Christmas Story."   A dead giveaway was of course PMDG's ill-advised act of labeling the "WOODPIGEON" boxes with the code word FRAGILE...as we all know is pronounced "Frag-Gee-Lee".

Oh...must be Italian!

...and by the way, it's an award.

1 hour ago, scandinavian13 said:

...and by the way, it's an award.

A MAJOR award! 🙂