Sign in to follow this  
mmcwill1

Perfect Weather for Shooting Approaches at KRYY

Weather is perfect for shooting approaches at KRYY. Just above minimums. I've been sitting here for almost two hours flying my Alabeo M20 and my wife thinks I'm crazy!

t3hBbI.png

z4e8qR.png

L07mlv.png

pUYwEv.png

Edited by mmcwill1

Mike McWilliams

Asus Rog Maximus XI Extreme motherboard, Intel i9-9900ks CPU, Gigabyte Geforce RTX 2080 TI video card, G.Skill  TridentZDDR4 32GB SDRAM, Samsung NVMe SSD 970 1TB

Have flown out of KRYY on numerous occasions.  Did some work as a contractor for Flightworks on the south side many years ago.  I really fine facility with a terrific restaurant, Elevation Chop House.  Nice pics, Mike!

Doug Miannay

M1mhPJG.png 1BV5Kt7.jpg

PC Specs: i7-8700K (OC 5.0GHz - HT Off) | ASUS Maximus X Hero Z370 | Corsair Hydro H150i Pro Cooler | ASUS STRIX-RTX2080TI-11G | 32GB G.Skill DDR4 TridentZ RGB 4000Hz  | Samsung 960 Pro 512GB M.2 (OS/Apps) | Samsung 960 Pro 1TB M.2 (Sim/Games) | Corsair H1000i PSU | Fractal Design Define R6 Blackout Case | Win10 Pro x64

Addons: Many Orbx Products | Many FSD/FB/FT/PacS/LatinV/Aerosoft Airports | ASP4/ASCA | UTL at 35% | ChasePlane | PMDG/FSL/A2A Aircraft

Was a ramp rat there many many years ago with Piedmont when they were based there.  Fueled/towed/serviced many a aircraft there during my short stay...Even Elton John's GII as one point.

Gotta love the GTN 750...OMG spend a little time learning it (even though its so intuitive, there are tons of features you have to look for)....and even I can look like I know how to fly a procedure approach, hehe.  LOVE the chart overlay feature....pretty hard to get lost for sure. 🙂  And the rubber-band route modifications...was flying into KPAE and my route took me too far from Rainier...and wanted to see her in all her glory with my new Orbx PNW scenery.  Just grabbed the route line and dragged it to the mountain...volia..custom sightseeing trip.  Went over to Mount St. Helens too while I was at it...Orbx rendered them beautifully! 

Regards,

Steve Dra

Download my paints here at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg