Sign in to follow this  
Flysimware

Lear 35A major update coming soon!

FSW posted the below on FaceBook very late last night ( AVSIM was down at the time). The pictures show a mockup of the four GPS options that will be available in the updated Lear35. The intent is to be able to provide a GPS Management Tool (like now available with the Falcon 50) to make it convenient to 'load' different GPS options without having to reinstall the aircraft each time. You must own the Flight1 or Reality XP units to use them; the GNS530 by FSW will be included with the Lear35. The white placard above the radar in pictures #2 and #3 will have information on key L35 operating speeds such as flap and gear speeds, etc.

Al

------------------------------

Learjet 35A new GPS layout.
We found the best layout solution to have a GPS management tool and give you more GPS options. This also has no radar or GPS units on the center pedestal.

1. GTN 750 + 750 + no radar
2. GTN 750 + no 650 + radar
3. GNS 530 + Transponder + radar
4. GTN 750 + 650 + radar

You can choose Flight 1 or Reality XP for the 750 and 650 which makes a total of 7 options.

69cce6000d.jpg

f6f2e16b66.jpg

68eb480371.jpg

202808f994.jpg

Edited by ark
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 5

wow great, for me 750,650 + radar wx is preferred.

thank you.

regards

• Upvote 1

Saludos:

José Luis Orte Gracia

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

yeEIP.gif

That's brilliant news thanks! I will actually use the 750/650/WX option. This tool is what I was asking about a short while back in another thread. So I am extra happy now! 

Russell Gough

Daytona Beach/London

FL/UK

18 minutes ago, Bonanzadriver said:

Hi Flysimware,

Have you thought of doing the Learjet 31a?

I would buy it...

Regards

LOL If I go to a bar and they have IPA but not my favorite type I'm still happy!

😄

Russell Gough

Daytona Beach/London

FL/UK

The Learjet and the Falcon will both be getting updated conditions on when the landing/taxi lights appear. Since the projected light image is flat like paper I originally had the lights show at a low altitude of around 8Ft AGL for the Lear. For the Falcon, I used 66 feet AGL. But today I updated things so the lights are visible in the external view at 5ft AGL, and from the internal cockpit view at 300ft AGL for both aircraft. So now when you are on approach expect to see that runway early like in the image sample above. However, if you do replays or make videos the lights will not show until 5ft AGL since that is an exterior view.

Edited by Flysimware
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Coming Soon!
Learjet 35A Improvements January 2019

1. New autopilot panel with real world layout. Includes new buttons and new modes and lights for increased realism. For example a LRN (Long Range Navigation) light now indicates GPS course capture on the NAV mode button as in the real a/c. A FNL (Final) light indicates when your setup for approach and under 1000 AGL.
2. Improved Flight Director response time when the Flight Director is deselected (removed delay when FD arms retract.)
3. Updated landing and taxi lights. Landing lights now better illuminate the runway starting from a height of about 100ft as viewed from the cockpit.
4. Combined the Altitude Alerter and Altimeter gauges as will be required by the FAA starting in 2020.
5. Updated cockpit lighting to improve visibility of switches, etc.
6. Updated electrical system with more accurate voltages and to better simulate HSI and Altimeter gauges dependency on electrical power.
7. Fixed bug causing cabin pressure knob to get stuck.
8. Fixed an inherent sim bug that allowed the RMI to incorrectly point towards a Localizer source.
9. Updated Glide Slope capture code to better warn of Glide Slope deviations.
10. Updated calibration of the AOA gauges for improved realism.
11. Improved accuracy of the engine ITT gauges.
12. Updated the flight dynamics.
13. A number of minor updates such as adding sound to the No Smoking and Seatbelt switches, relocated the Avionics switch, removed some erroneous sounds, etc.
14. New custom nav and beacon lights for improving size for FSX and P3D.
15. The P3D preview window will show the aircraft model at the correct alignment and size.
16. Added missing cigarette lighter plug and audio jacks in cabin for each station.
17. Updated the Flight Manual.

• Like 5