Sign in to follow this  
simbio

After the update No landing gear and black panel.

I have P3Dv4.4 and updated the 747 to 3.00.9195 and I still have the issue with a black cockpit and no landing gear.

Regards

Maarten Lakeman

Maarten Lakeman

1 hour ago, snaakie said:

I have P3Dv4.4 and updated the 747 to 3.00.9195 and I still have the issue with a black cockpit and no landing gear.

Regards

Maarten Lakeman

Please open a support ticket through the support portal  support.precisionmanuals.com.

99% you have not installed P3Dv4.4

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

15 minutes ago, Olympic260 said:

99% you have not installed P3Dv4.4

Before I open a support ticket I checked my version and I can confirm that I updated the P3D client and content. I did not update the scenery.

Is that also necessary for this to work?

Regards

Maarten Lakeman

Maarten Lakeman

1 minute ago, snaakie said:

Before I open a support ticket I checked my version and I can confirm that I updated the P3D client and content. I did not update the scenery.

Regards

Maarten Lakeman

scenery is not required only client. but what does the the sim itself says when you load up.

10 minutes ago, snaakie said:

Regards

Maarten Lakeman

What are the versions numbers, both for P3D and Simconnect under HELP About menu?

Chris Makris

17 minutes ago, Olympic260 said:

What are the versions numbers, both for P3D and Simconnect under HELP About menu?

P3D= 4.4.16.27077

Simconnect= 4.4.0.0

Maarten Lakeman

Maarten Lakeman

46 minutes ago, snaakie said:

P3D= 4.4.16.27077

Simconnect= 4.4.0.0

Maarten Lakeman

Better open a ticket to check additional logs 

Chris Makris

On 1/6/2019 at 3:25 AM, scandinavian13 said:

Gents,

I ran into this issue after a full uninstall and reinstall. I tried all kinds of things on my own computer. The rest of the team seemed unaffected, but they were all on 4.4.

When I updated to 4.4 (client only), it sorted itself out.

We're looking into alternative ideas of what could cause this, but for those of you who are on 4.3 who are willing to update to 4.4 (I'd recommend it), that should do it.

I do not have 4.4 and intend to stick to 4.3 which works fine for me.

Now, all of a sudden, a previously-perfectly working OOTSII is now showing up with engines running but absolutely noting clickable.

18 minutes ago, vc10man said:

I do not have 4.4 and intend to stick to 4.3 which works fine for me.

Now, all of a sudden, a previously-perfectly working OOTSII is now showing up with engines running but absolutely noting clickable.

Why?  The improvements to scenery and texture rendering alone in v4.4 by updating client only made it one of the best minor updates they've issued.

Check your OC for version and updates. You're late to the party, there's been an update to fix the v4.0-4.3 issue.  Use the OC to grab this micro update.

Dan Downs KCRP

4 minutes ago, downscc said:

Use the OC to grab this micro update

Just did Dan, that's when my QOTSII stopped working. No landing gear, zilch on the VC.

Uninstalled/Reinstalled with latest file from my account; skipped that latest micro-update, still zilch.

Well, I'll take your suggestion on board and give it a whirl. Fingers crossed.

I had a distinct hunch removing 4.3 and installing 4.4 would be a bad idea!

Now I have a sim that does not display on the desktop, although I can hear the previously-loaded OOTSII engines running scenario in the background with no option to shut the sim(???) down except through the Task Manager.

Now what I ask myself?

11 hours ago, vc10man said:

I had a distinct hunch removing 4.3 and installing 4.4 would be a bad idea!

Now I have a sim that does not display on the desktop, although I can hear the previously-loaded OOTSII engines running scenario in the background with no option to shut the sim(???) down except through the Task Manager.

Now what I ask myself?

did  you follow  these  steps

https://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6322&t=120861

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

9 minutes ago, vc10man said:

Thanks, Peter for that link.

you know  you  can  revert  back  to  4.3,  iam  sure if  you  would post  your issue in the  Lm  forum  iam  sure  "poppet"  will  fix  your  issue

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

5 minutes ago, pete_auau said:

you know  you  can  revert  back  to  4.3,  iam  sure if  you  would post  your issue in the  Lm  forum  iam  sure  "poppet"  will  fix  your  issue

Thanks, Peter, already asked Poppet. Not at Sim PC but will try again tonight