Is Pilot2ATC compatible with the FSLabs A319? I have tried to file a plan but, for whatever reason, PTT would not work and the frequencies would not be automatically changed by the PNF.

P2ATC works fine on other add-ons that I have, so I wonder if this is a problem just with the FSL.

Thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

36 minutes ago, GCBraun said:

Is Pilot2ATC compatible with the FSLabs A319? I have tried to file a plan but, for whatever reason, PTT would not work and the frequencies would not be automatically changed by the PNF.

P2ATC works fine on other add-ons that I have, so I wonder if this is a problem just with the FSL.

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKcKQL_ePgM

Disregard  that its  pro  atc  vid  but    it  might  work  for  your  situation

The typical issue if the installation is correct is the ability of Pilot2ATC to sense that avionics and aircraft are powered up.  There is two settings in Pilot2atc to disable these two checks.  This often resolves the problem.

Once Pilot2atc is running click on Config tab on right, then click the P2A Setup tab and it is the first two settings on the left of this screen.  Having this enabled to ignore avionics and battery all the time won't cause any problems just maybe less realism.

After this checkings the aircraft documentation might also provide information.

• Upvote 1