Sign in to follow this  
brntwrmn

Ray Smith Airports - JFK Jetway Extender Issues

Hello,

I am having problems with installing Ray Smith's Airports in FSX SE where the JFK Jetway Extender is required. The jetway extender does not show up where there is a gap between the terminal and the actual jetway. I have followed all the installation instructions with no luck. What do I need to do to get the JFK Jetway Extenders to show up?

Thank you in advance.

Can you detail it for others that might have a similar issue?

Thanks..

Ernest Pergrem

Yep, having a similar problem with KMIA, although in my case I get a black box between the terminal and jetway.

Curious as to what your solution was to see if it helps me resolve my issue.

BTW, opened the RS.BGL file in ADE and it shows a number, and should show at normal, but only seeing black squares.

Yz26hPk.jpg

Edited by airernie

Ernest Pergrem

24 minutes ago, airernie said:

Yep, having a similar problem with KMIA, although in my case I get a black box between the terminal and jetway.

Did you follow the instructions with the included textures? You are looking at the jetway extenders that are missing their textures. Or possibly you opened MIA with ADE and compiled again, but without the included models in your object library.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

7 hours ago, Dave_YVR said:

Did you follow the instructions with the included textures? You are looking at the jetway extenders that are missing their textures. Or possibly you opened MIA with ADE and compiled again, but without the included models in your object library.

Dave,

Thanks for responding.

Opened MIA with ADE, but didn't recompile it.  Also, tried copying textures to kmia\texture, addon scenery\texture, and \global\texture with no success.

I found references to same issue doing an Internet search, but no fix.  One poster indicated the Ray was aware of issue, but didn't have a fix either.

My MS:FSX computer is currently in storage so I can't verify if the problem exists there also.

Perhaps someday I'll luck into a fix.

Ernest Pergrem