Sign in to follow this  
SunDevil56

Aerosoft A330

I am wondering, since this project has taken so long, and American Airlines is supposedly decommissioning their 15 year old A330-300's, why I need to wait on this project any longer.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, mbscjohnp said:

I am wondering, since this project has taken so long, and American Airlines is supposedly decommissioning their 15 year old A330-300's, why I need to wait on this project any longer.

Huh? For what it is worth, it is supposed to be out this December.

On 2/21/2019 at 5:50 PM, Anders Bermann said:

Jeez... I'm certainly glad, that I'm not an addon developer.

lol.. I should show you the emails I get sometimes..

S.

• Like 1

Yes I have small problems with the Aerosoft Airbus 320 series. The most critical one is when FPS gets too low the aircraft basically flips around like a beached whale.(very annoying).

But, most of the time I have managed this and had successful flights and still enjoy flying it. The FS Labs product is just too expensive for me and I have read it is heavy on frame rates.

I am probably going to buy the aerosoft A330 when it finally emerges (December?) because the BB just doesn't cut the mustard for me. But I will wait and see. I am crying out for an A330. So many fly in to my airport I really would like to do real world routes using it. As far as I am aware no-one else, apart from BB does the A330 with some semblance to actual in cockpit systems so choices are limited.

ON that note, I wish someone would have a crack at a decent A350 also!!

• Upvote 1