Sign in to follow this  
FSXCYYZEGLL

Captain sim 767 Progress page ETA is wrong

Hi All

When using the Captain sim 767 (most recent patch), the aircraft works mostly fine, except for the progress and legs page, when inputting correct wind data(usually using the average wind data from active sky next and putting it on the first or second waypoint). The Fmc progress page will give me an ETA which is completely unreasonable even during cruise, and will frequently say that the flight will arrive with 0 fuel. Now over time(i.e HOURS) the data corrects itself to a more accurate point, but I don't get why the FMC is doing this and how to fix it. I've checked the manual and can't see anything there, I also saw nothing which was too helpful on the forums though maybe I missed something. Anyways thank you all for your help.

Signed Jon

3 hours ago, FSXCYYZEGLL said:

I also saw nothing which was too helpful on the forums

But did you post rather that 'seeing' your issue there in the right forum for the CS 767?

I have found their 757 forum most helpful.

Edited by vc10man

Are you sure there's a bug in the CS 767 FMC that prevents it from displaying the correct information to you and because of this you can affirm that "Captain sim 767 Progress page ETA is wrong", or are you not sure and are asking if anybody else has experienced the same and/or knows of a way to solve this problem?  

dv

Win 10 Pro || i7-8700K ||  32GB || ASUS Z370-P MB || NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb || 2 960 PRO 1TB, 840 EVO

My Files in the AVSIM Library

On 2/18/2019 at 9:38 AM, SAX702 said:

Are you sure there's a bug in the CS 767 FMC that prevents it from displaying the correct information to you and because of this you can affirm that "Captain sim 767 Progress page ETA is wrong", or are you not sure and are asking if anybody else has experienced the same and/or knows of a way to solve this problem?  

I'm asking has anyone experienced this issue and knows how to solve it.

And in reply to the other post I'll check the CS 767 forums and post on them for a reply. 757 and 767 are very similar so if there's an issue for one the other should have the same issue.

Signed Jon