Sign in to follow this  
amanlulo

DC-6 & FSUIPC

Hi,

is it possible that this beauty doesn't accept the separate commands for the couple of throttles in SUIPC? I mean, using the TM Hotas Warthog, as I'm used to do with four-propeller planes, I set the left command for Throttle 1&2, and the right one for Throttle 3&4. It didn't work, so in the end I set both the commands for the single throttle.

Not so tragic, since the plane rotates well on the ground, but just for my personal knowledge.

Thanks for any help & regards,

Fulvio

(P3D v4.4 and the last FSUIPC payware version)

Fulvio Arman

7 minutes ago, amanlulo said:

Hi,

is it possible that this beauty doesn't accept the separate commands for the couple of throttles in SUIPC? I mean, using the TM Hotas Warthog, as I'm used to do with four-propeller planes, I set the left command for Throttle 1&2, and the right one for Throttle 3&4. It didn't work, so in the end I set both the commands for the single throttle.

Not so tragic, since the plane rotates well on the ground, but just for my personal knowledge.

Thanks for any help & regards,

Fulvio

(P3D v4.4 and the last FSUIPC payware version)

No it doesn't work with separate commands, I've tried and Kyle made a post about it somewhere.  Definetly no problems turning around in this plane on the the ground though you are right.

Brian Thibodeaux | B747-400/8, C-130 Flight Engineer, CFI, Type Rated: BE190, DC-9 (MD-80), B747-400

beta.gif   

My Liveries

I tried this once... and Brian just answered as well.  In P3D I've set up a separate set of controls assignments (hint, use the EXPORT/IMPORT buttons as if they were SAVE/LOAD) such that the Warthog throttle slider is my master prop control in the DC6.  (The slider is my speedbrake in the jets.)  It only takes a second to load a previously saved set of key and axis assignments and I find it easier for me than any of the fancy stuff FSUIPC can do.

Dan Downs KCRP

2 minutes ago, downscc said:

I tried this once... and Brian just answered as well.  In P3D I've set up a separate set of controls assignments (hint, use the EXPORT/IMPORT buttons as if they were SAVE/LOAD) such that the Warthog throttle slider is my master prop control in the DC6.  (The slider is my speedbrake in the jets.)  It only takes a second to load a previously saved set of key and axis assignments and I find it easier for me than any of the fancy stuff FSUIPC can do.

Hi Dan, this is a very interesting action, and new for me. never knew about this. Ill try to sort it out.

regards,

Fulvio

Fulvio Arman

I am not having any problems assigning separate throttles per engines on the DC-6. I did add an assignment using IMPORT as Dan advised above.

Try this link - 

I also did a thing on Recriprocating Load but no one seemed interested. 🤣

Grace and Peace, 

I Earned My Spurs in Vietnam

13 hours ago, Bluestar said:

I am not having any problems assigning separate throttles per engines on the DC-6. I did add an assignment using IMPORT as Dan advised above.

Try this link - 

I also did a thing on Recriprocating Load but no one seemed interested. 🤣

Grace and Peace, 

Hi, many thanks for your advice. I'll follow it.

Regards,

Fulvio

Fulvio Arman

Hi all,

could you be so kind to explain me the steps after "Import"? I don't understand how to proceed on.

regards,

Fulvio

Fulvio Arman