Sign in to follow this  
Nyxx

DD Liverpool EGGP

Are you saying that the rail bridge in this scenery package is not as good as the freeware one, Kevin?

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

3 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

Are you saying that the rail bridge in this scenery package is not as good as the freeware one, Kevin?

No I'd need to check it again.

The freeware one is good, and IMHO a better match for the colour of the Jubilee bridge.  My quick preview concentrated on the Jubilee bridge not the railway bridge.

• Upvote 1

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

Purchased and installed........and no buildings or custom aprons/markings visible. I have SODE v1.6.4 installed, but I do not know where this is located :huh:

Edited by Christopher Low

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

1 hour ago, Christopher Low said:

...but I do not know where this is located :huh:

My installation is located at C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE

1 hour ago, Christopher Low said:

Purchased and installed........and no buildings or custom aprons/markings visible. I have SODE v1.6.4 installed, but I do not know where this is located :huh:

I know you didnt have sode installed before Chris, have you registered the sode module?

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

xaP1VAU.png

Yes, the SODE module has been registered, and it is active. This was done when I intended to check the SODE jetways at the UK2000 airports. I have also just noticed that the northern part of the Mersey Estuary (just beyond the boundary of the Digital Design Liverpool scenery area) is filled with default terrain and autogen....

It looks like the houses and other buildings are being displayed. It's the airport buildings (terminal/hotel etc) and the custom aprons/taxiways that are not visible.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I have just had a thought. Does this scenery package require P3D v4.4? I have the 4.4 Client Installer on standby....

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

43 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

I have just had a thought. Does this scenery package require P3D v4.4? I have the 4.4 Client Installer on standby....

Uses PBR, so probably yes.

Edit:

Can confirm YES, req P3Dv4.4

Edited by ZKOKQ
  • Like 2

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Yes its 4.4 but with all the photo real you use am amazed you hang back on 4.4 because its main feature is how good it is for PR.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

2 hours ago, Christopher Low said:

2 hours ago, Christopher Low said:

and finally Chris is up to date! ta-da! 😉

• Like 1

xaP1VAU.png

I guess that I will need to update to v4.4 then. I just hope that it also solves the "default scenery and autogen in the Mersey Estuary" problem that I also have....

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

The buildings and aprons have all appeared now since upgrading to P3D v4.4, but the GA apron buildings and static aircraft do not have textures, and I noticed that the cars are also black :huh: I do not use any external shader software, and I have already deleted the files in the Shaders folder after updating the client. That "default scenery and autogen in the Mersey" problem is still there aswell :dry:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Here's the test video! Ignore the deep landing - my joystick wasn't screwed down and slid across my desk just as I disconnected the autopilot! 

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com 

24 minutes ago, Airline2Sim said:

Here's the test video! Ignore the deep landing - my joystick wasn't screwed down and slid across my desk just as I disconnected the autopilot! 

Any old excuse Ben ;)

xaP1VAU.png

The developer seems to have designated the taxiways as multiple sections (Alpha5/Alpha6/Alpha7 etc). Surely "Alpha5" is a hold point, rather than a taxiway designation?

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png