Matsu787

Carenado GTN 750

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Flight Simmers:

I've purchased GTN750 and loaded to one of the Carenado plane (PC12).

Run the config GTN for PC12 on aircraft folder, execute the sim, load the add-on, execute the process per procedures.

All i have is the blank panel for the GTN750 on the VC panel but no display. I can click the panel and the GTN750 Window panel will pop up normally.

What am i doing wrong here or is there another configuration step like that F1 GTN configurator which i don't have.

 

 

thanks,

Matsu

Edited by RXP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

My condolences Matsu 787, I have been struggling with this same problem since I upgraded  P3d from v4.4 to 4.5 back in March 25.Before that it worked flawlessly,  My windows 10 error logs tell me it  is a GTN 750 module ntdll.dll file is corrupted. It appears to be the essential file that makes it all work. I am sorry I can't be more encouraging but I have tried everything from Microsoft windows 10 updates to tryng to uninstall and reinstalling the dll.dll file nothing  has worked so far. I had an older version 2.09 and F1 updated to V2.10 hoping that would fix it but it didn't .

Hope  someone has a fix

Regards, don235

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Matsu787 said:

Flight Simmers:

I've purchased GTN750 and loaded to one of the Carenado plane (PC12).

Run the config GTN for PC12 on aircraft folder, execute the sim, load the add-on, execute the process per procedures.

All i have is the blank panel for the GTN750 on the VC panel but no display. I can click the panel and the GTN750 Window panel will pop up normally.

What am i doing wrong here or is there another configuration step like that F1 GTN configurator which i don't have.

 

 

thanks,

Matsu

Post the contents of the 3 GTN log files found in your documents folder. The current (latest) version of RXP GTN is 2.5.16.0

I'm running P3Dv4.5 with the latest Windows 10 update. No Issues.

Edited by BillS511
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bill,

They are all showing version  2.5.16.0

I want to purchase that new Carenado A42 and i wonder if that's gonna be a problem loading the integration with the GTN750.

The Window pop up docking has no problem even with other third party aircraft models. It works flawlessly.

But Carenado designed their model to integrate with this GTN750 within the VC and it ain't happening on my setup.

The PC12 has two NAV equipment, it's able to display the GTN750 on the smaller Nav system but not the actual panel. So it is displaying but not on the panel that was integrated to be used.

 

Matsu

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you have this in your panel.cfg file:

[Vcockpit05]
Background_color=0,0,0
size_mm=1024,1024
visible=1
pixel_size=1024,1024
texture=$Panel_5

gauge00=rxpGTN!GTN_750_1, 0, 0,667,794,NO_BEZEL

?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Matsu787 said:

I want to purchase that new Carenado A42 and i wonder if that's gonna be a problem loading the integration with the GTN750.

I have the A42. All you need to do is run RXPGTN750AT45.exe and it will install the GTN750. No need to use the RXP panel wizard to install the gauge.

Spoiler

ZHTYOqI.jpg

 

11 hours ago, Matsu787 said:

The PC12 has two NAV equipment, it's able to display the GTN750 on the smaller Nav system but not the actual panel. So it is displaying but not on the panel that was integrated to be used.

If I read you correctly the GTN750 is showing up in the VC position of the GNS530? If so, go back and rerun F1GTN750PC12.exe making sure you select Vcockpit05 in the panel wizard.

Spoiler

6SYm1nC.jpg

 

Edited by BillS511
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bill,

Ok selecting Vcockpit05 in the panel wizard did it. Thanks for all the help Bill !!

Ok lets get this baby on the road.....................Matsu

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now