Sign in to follow this  
John_Cillis

Xplane 11.33 beta

Recommended Posts

For those who have not seen it mentioned yet, the latest beta is out.  I've been running it for a day with no issues with the sim or any add-on...

John

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Does it bring anything extra or is it just bug fixes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, SWVA4420 said:

No buildings at default KSEA, though....

My Seattle is all there, not sure what happened in your upgrade, I would suggest giving it another try.  I just flew a paramotor chute over downtown Seattle towards KSEA, everything was where I expected it to be.

John

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, tutmeister said:

Does it bring anything extra or is it just bug fixes?

The change logs mentions the upgrades of many airports, plus some bug fixes.  The airport upgrades are too numerous to mention and seem to be worldwide, I had to delete some files on my hard drive just to get space for the new release, when I was running the install I saw all the new airports being added and my disk space going Dooooooowwwwwwwnnnnnn lol  I still have to get a new Xplane drive on order in a month or two.

John

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, John_Cillis said:

My Seattle is all there, not sure what happened in your upgrade, I would suggest giving it another try.  I just flew a paramotor chute over downtown Seattle towards KSEA, everything was where I expected it to be.

John

No airport buildings after another update try....possible problems in log.txt during scenery loading, and I think this issue has already been reported to LR.  Here's my log file scenery load for KSEA Demo Area....

0:00:36.082 I/FLT: Init dat_p0 type:loc_ram apt:KSEA start at:C18
0:00:57.187 I/SCN: DSF load time: 200129 for file Custom Scenery/Global Airports/Earth nav data/+40-130/+46-122.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:57.187 I/SCN: DSF load time: 200674 for file Custom Scenery/Global Airports/Earth nav data/+40-130/+48-122.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:57.187 I/SCN: DSF load time: 342004 for file Custom Scenery/Global Airports/Earth nav data/+40-130/+46-124.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:57.187 I/SCN: DSF load time: 555469 for file Custom Scenery/Global Airports/Earth nav data/+40-130/+48-124.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:57.187 I/SCN: DSF load time: 1904418 for file Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Demo Areas/Earth nav data/+40-130/+48-124.dsf (182889 tris, 4 skipped for -3.7 m^2)
0:00:57.187 I/SCN: DSF load time: 2612969 for file Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Demo Areas/Earth nav data/+40-130/+46-122.dsf (210267 tris, 1 skipped for -0.8 m^2)
0:00:57.187 I/SCN: DSF load time: 2669317 for file Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Demo Areas/Earth nav data/+40-130/+46-124.dsf (226326 tris, 8 skipped for -4.1 m^2)
0:00:57.187 I/SCN: DSF load time: 29039 for file Custom Scenery/Global Airports/Earth nav data/+40-130/+46-121.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:57.187 I/SCN: DSF load time: 3258488 for file Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Demo Areas/Earth nav data/+40-130/+48-122.dsf (297281 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:57.187 I/SCN: DSF load time: 93020 for file Custom Scenery/Global Airports/Earth nav data/+40-130/+48-121.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:57.187 I/SCN: DSF load time: 217870 for file Custom Scenery/Global Airports/Earth nav data/+40-130/+46-123.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:57.187 I/SCN: DSF load time: 250658 for file Custom Scenery/Global Airports/Earth nav data/+40-130/+48-123.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:57.187 I/SCN: DSF load time: 1439699 for file Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Demo Areas/Earth nav data/+40-130/+46-121.dsf (178828 tris, 2 skipped for -1470.3 m^2)
0:00:57.187 I/SCN: DSF load time: 1883595 for file Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Demo Areas/Earth nav data/+40-130/+48-123.dsf (189314 tris, 5 skipped for -2.8 m^2)
0:00:57.187 I/SCN: DSF load time: 1944386 for file Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Demo Areas/Earth nav data/+40-130/+46-123.dsf (224805 tris, 7 skipped for -3576.4 m^2)
0:00:57.187 I/SCN: DSF load time: 2213269 for file Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Demo Areas/Earth nav data/+40-130/+48-121.dsf (242887 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:57.187 I/SCN: DSF load time: 17604 for file Custom Scenery/Global Airports/Earth nav data/+40-130/+47-121.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:57.187 I/SCN: DSF load time: 25796 for file Custom Scenery/Global Airports/Earth nav data/+40-130/+47-124.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:57.187 I/SCN: DSF load time: 1852620 for file Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Demo Areas/Earth nav data/+40-130/+47-121.dsf (208486 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:57.187 I/SCN: DSF load time: 2847 for file Custom Scenery/Global Airports/Earth nav data/+40-130/+47-122.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:57.187 I/SCN: DSF load time: 1651068 for file Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Demo Areas/Earth nav data/+40-130/+47-124.dsf (262117 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:57.187 I/SCN: DSF load time: 1865803 for file Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Demo Areas/Earth nav data/+40-130/+47-122.dsf (264501 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:57.187 I/SCN: DSF load time: 500380 for file Custom Scenery/Global Airports/Earth nav data/+40-130/+47-123.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:57.187 W/OBJ: The object Custom Scenery/KSEA Demo Area/KSEA_objects/ConCSlantRoof.obj has a first LOD near distance of 2000.000000 but it should start at 0!
0:00:57.187 I/SCN: DSF load time: 126065 for file Custom Scenery/KSEA Demo Area/Earth nav data/+40-130/+47-123.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:57.187 I/SCN: DSF load time: 2732421 for file Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Demo Areas/Earth nav data/+40-130/+47-123.dsf (281575 tris, 6 skipped for -18.0 m^2)

----------------------

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a screenshot I just took from 11.33b  Everything is there, so maybe I have a newer beta than you that fixed what you found?

lL37bXR.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SWVA4420 said:

No airport buildings after another update try....possible problems in log.txt during scenery loading, and I think this issue has already been reported to LR.  Here's my log file scenery load for KSEA Demo Area....

0:00:36.082 I/FLT: Init dat_p0 type:loc_ram apt:KSEA start at:C18
0:00:57.187 I/SCN: DSF load time: 200129 for file Custom Scenery/Global Airports/Earth nav data/+40-130/+46-122.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:57.187 I/SCN: DSF load time: 200674 for file Custom Scenery/Global Airports/Earth nav data/+40-130/+48-122.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:57.187 I/SCN: DSF load time: 342004 for file Custom Scenery/Global Airports/Earth nav data/+40-130/+46-124.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:57.187 I/SCN: DSF load time: 555469 for file Custom Scenery/Global Airports/Earth nav data/+40-130/+48-124.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:57.187 I/SCN: DSF load time: 1904418 for file Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Demo Areas/Earth nav data/+40-130/+48-124.dsf (182889 tris, 4 skipped for -3.7 m^2)
0:00:57.187 I/SCN: DSF load time: 2612969 for file Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Demo Areas/Earth nav data/+40-130/+46-122.dsf (210267 tris, 1 skipped for -0.8 m^2)
0:00:57.187 I/SCN: DSF load time: 2669317 for file Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Demo Areas/Earth nav data/+40-130/+46-124.dsf (226326 tris, 8 skipped for -4.1 m^2)
0:00:57.187 I/SCN: DSF load time: 29039 for file Custom Scenery/Global Airports/Earth nav data/+40-130/+46-121.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:57.187 I/SCN: DSF load time: 3258488 for file Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Demo Areas/Earth nav data/+40-130/+48-122.dsf (297281 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:57.187 I/SCN: DSF load time: 93020 for file Custom Scenery/Global Airports/Earth nav data/+40-130/+48-121.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:57.187 I/SCN: DSF load time: 217870 for file Custom Scenery/Global Airports/Earth nav data/+40-130/+46-123.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:57.187 I/SCN: DSF load time: 250658 for file Custom Scenery/Global Airports/Earth nav data/+40-130/+48-123.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:57.187 I/SCN: DSF load time: 1439699 for file Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Demo Areas/Earth nav data/+40-130/+46-121.dsf (178828 tris, 2 skipped for -1470.3 m^2)
0:00:57.187 I/SCN: DSF load time: 1883595 for file Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Demo Areas/Earth nav data/+40-130/+48-123.dsf (189314 tris, 5 skipped for -2.8 m^2)
0:00:57.187 I/SCN: DSF load time: 1944386 for file Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Demo Areas/Earth nav data/+40-130/+46-123.dsf (224805 tris, 7 skipped for -3576.4 m^2)
0:00:57.187 I/SCN: DSF load time: 2213269 for file Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Demo Areas/Earth nav data/+40-130/+48-121.dsf (242887 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:57.187 I/SCN: DSF load time: 17604 for file Custom Scenery/Global Airports/Earth nav data/+40-130/+47-121.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:57.187 I/SCN: DSF load time: 25796 for file Custom Scenery/Global Airports/Earth nav data/+40-130/+47-124.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:57.187 I/SCN: DSF load time: 1852620 for file Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Demo Areas/Earth nav data/+40-130/+47-121.dsf (208486 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:57.187 I/SCN: DSF load time: 2847 for file Custom Scenery/Global Airports/Earth nav data/+40-130/+47-122.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:57.187 I/SCN: DSF load time: 1651068 for file Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Demo Areas/Earth nav data/+40-130/+47-124.dsf (262117 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:57.187 I/SCN: DSF load time: 1865803 for file Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Demo Areas/Earth nav data/+40-130/+47-122.dsf (264501 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:57.187 I/SCN: DSF load time: 500380 for file Custom Scenery/Global Airports/Earth nav data/+40-130/+47-123.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:57.187 W/OBJ: The object Custom Scenery/KSEA Demo Area/KSEA_objects/ConCSlantRoof.obj has a first LOD near distance of 2000.000000 but it should start at 0!
0:00:57.187 I/SCN: DSF load time: 126065 for file Custom Scenery/KSEA Demo Area/Earth nav data/+40-130/+47-123.dsf (0 tris, 0 skipped for 0.0 m^2)
0:00:57.187 I/SCN: DSF load time: 2732421 for file Global Scenery/X-Plane 11 Demo Areas/Earth nav data/+40-130/+47-123.dsf (281575 tris, 6 skipped for -18.0 m^2)

----------------------

 

Remove te hKSEA demo folder from custom airports and put it somewhere safe,  Than rerun update it shopuld replace teh folder. If it was briken it should work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

good idea, but that didn't work either, mjrheath,,,,probably will just remove and reinstall this copy I have for beta testing....

ps - same problem exists with latest version released earlier today.

Edited by SWVA4420

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, SWVA4420 said:

good idea, but that didn't work either, mjrheath,,,,probably will just remove and reinstall this copy I have for beta testing....

ps - same problem exists with latest version released earlier today.

Loaded the latest beta, still no issues at KSEA.....   Not sure what is happening in your case or in the case of others with this issue.  Odd, that is for sure, although I had issues with performance in the early 11.30 betas that mysteriously vanished when 11.30 went gold.

John

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Is it available for the DVD version?

Edited by raptor1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, raptor1 said:

Is it available for the DVD version?

IS what avaliabe, the updates, just run the updater and tic the beta box, but RC should show up when you start xplane 11.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/26/2019 at 10:21 AM, John_Cillis said:

Loaded the latest beta, still no issues at KSEA.....   Not sure what is happening in your case or in the case of others with this issue.  Odd, that is for sure, although I had issues with performance in the early 11.30 betas that mysteriously vanished when 11.30 went gold.

John

Hi John - updated to latest version as of yesterday, and reported issue to LR was resolved with their latest patch....all's good now @ KSEA.

Thx,
Jim

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SWVA4420 said:

Hi John - updated to latest version as of yesterday, and reported issue to LR was resolved with their latest patch....all's good now @ KSEA.

Thx,
Jim

Great to hear that!

John

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this