Sign in to follow this  
Les Parson

A2A Website?

Just tried from my smartphone and I was successful to reach them. It looks like we have less connection problems in Europe.

Jean-Jacques

Jean-Jacques Struyf

between EBBR and EBCI

Hi all,

Yes, since yesterday afternoon, things seem to be running normally so–touch wood–the hosting company has fully resolved the issue this time. I know we've said that before, but unfortunately the communication and support from the company in question has left rather a lot to be desired.

On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 2:57 PM, Ron Attwood said:

Threaten them with not paying followed by sueing them. Works wonders for curing glitches. 

It's a nice idea, but these pesky web hosting companies have extensive 'limitation of liability' clauses in their user agreements Ron. To be honest, if they didn't, I suspect they wouldn't be able to run an affordable service for small businesses at all, what with the army of lawyers they'd need to employ.

Anyway, sorry again to anyone who has been unable to access the A2A website over the past 10 days or so. Once we're happy the site is stable and generally seems to be behaving itself, the update on current projects will follow, along with the sale as mentioned above! 😉

All the best,
Nick

• Upvote 2

Nick M - A2A Simulations

Can confirm it now works here on the east coast, which is good as yesterday it didn't. So congrats guys in the Internet age you are back in business! 

I have a minor dream that somewhere in the world there would be an official A2A physical store (with working telephone) that you could walk into and buy a boxed Bonanza with freebie lapel badge, unaffected by online shenanigans of course! 

Russell Gough

Daytona Beach/London

FL/UK