Foxtrot_Sim

Vertex DA62 Not Using AeroSors Data

Hello forum!

I tried using the AeroSors free P3D default nav. data installer to update the G1000 nav. dada (as multiple waypoints/approaches were not available). But after installing both the Worldwide and ILS/NDB updates, the missing data was still missing. I am pretty sure I used the installers properly, I got messages saying 'x' amount of files were updated. 

Is there a way to confirm that the P3D default nav data was updated properly, and how do I make Vertex's G1000 use that updated nav. data?

Thank you!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Unfortunately, you're not going to get the updates you seek with Aero Sors.  It doesn't update the GPS and approaches.  Going to cost a few bucks, but look to FSAeroData and Navigraph.  It should accomplish what you are looking for.

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

I looked on BOTH Navigraph and FSAeroData and do not see a listing for the Vertxsim DA62 on either . Is it listed under another system or name?

Eric

Edited by Lindy1958

The Vertx DA62 uses the default database.  If you use FSAerodata it will update the default navdata to the latest airac.  Hence the Da62 will be using the latest navdata.

Bruce R