Sign in to follow this  
Aharon

Very Excusive Comprehensive Review of New Model Base Shorts 360

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

Please permit me to present you very exclusive comprehensive close up review of brand new freeware Shorts Brothers Short 360 model base created by Robert James Richardson for use of FSX and P3D!!!!

Brand new plane for Air Jamaica parked ready for inspection at secret apron on MKJS Sangster International Airport located 3 miles east of Montego Bay, Jamaica

jm1.jpg

Time for me to have close inspection of this brand new plane before its first maiden passenger flight!!

jm2.jpg

Inspecting left side of the plane and time for me to head to the passenger stair

jm3.jpg

Climbing on passenger stair

jm4.jpg

Whoa a kitchen gallery and bathroom in back of the plane!! Did not know Shorts 360 has kitchen and bathroom!

jm5.jpg

Nice rear right passenger door details!!

jm6.jpg

Opening the door to test it

jm7.jpg

Coming out of right rear passenger door to inspect landing gear wheels

jm8.jpg

Returning to get into plane from right rear passenger door to inspect new seats

jm9.jpg

WHOA WHOA a nice office with all LEATHER seats!

jm10.jpg

Dig those nice gauges!!

jm11.jpg

Overhead panel is where you should start engines!!!

jm12.jpg

Whoaaaa  dig those beautiful crisp sharp realistic looking cockpit gauges!

jm13.jpg

I love this FANCY speedometer gauge!!!! So beautiful!!

jm14.jpg

It is so HOT in Jamaica so let's see if I can open cockpit window???

jm15.jpg

LOOK I can open cockpit window!!

jm16.jpg

jm17.jpg

It is STILL TOO HOT in Jamaica  mmmmm  maybe I can open the emergency door to let more air in??

jm18.jpg

yahhhhh I can open the emergency exit door!!!

jm19.jpg

jm20.jpg

Because of regulations of the forums not allowing more than 20 screenshots per post, please be kind enough to go to this hyperlink as seen below to view rest of the flight

Here is the link:  http://tonymadgehjg.proboards.com/thread/9408/excusive-comprehensive-review-model-shorts

Thank you for viewing my fight report and please stay tuned for my next flight.

Regards,

Aharon

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

signCopy.jpg

Seems like a beautiful FW aircraft, Aharon. I picked it up, not flown yet...Rob Richardson always makes quality aircraft.

Looked through all your remaining images...yes, lots of smoke and dust on TD, don’t mind it, though...🙂...but, seriously, nice pictures and story...thanks for posting!

Even though I have the Carenado Shorts 360, picked this one up too, for the liveries it has and it is done quite well, amazing freeware contribution. 

John

P7878 and John,

Thanks for your kind words.

Regards,

Aharon

• Like 1

signCopy.jpg

I always enjoy your posts, Aharon. I just downloaded and am off to give it a try. Many thanks for the heads up. 🙂

Rightseat,

Thanks for your kind words. Glad you are downloading the plane and giving it try. It flies nicely. And thank you very much for enjoying all my past screenshot flight report posts. Hope to have you continue enjoying more of my next coming screenshot flight report posts in future.

LewisW296,

Do not understand your comment???

Regards,

Aharon

signCopy.jpg

@lastivka,

Thank you for viewing my screenshot flight report.  If you need to see more screenshots out of this same flight report, you can find it in CalClassic forums and use search function to look for my flight report.

Regards,

Aharon

signCopy.jpg

Looks absolutely amazing! May I ask if the instrument panel gauges are accurate? Not in terms of values, but just the gauges that are ibcluded and their position in the cockpit? Thansk so much! Dan