I purchased the King Air 350 yesterday, then installed it and registered it.  Now, every time I load up the King Air, there is this airplane? symbol on the screen.  I don't know what it means and I don't know how to get rid of it.  It only shows up when I load the Airfoillabs' King Air.  I couldn't find anything in the manual that addresses it.  Any info on how to get rid of it would be greatly appreciated.

Regards, 

Gerry

Can you grab a screenshot of it?  There are some floating menu options for the AFL king air that will show up if you mouse over to the left ish side of the screen.  I presume you're writing about the Airfoil labs?

Sorry, Ryan, I don't know how to attach screenshot.  I converted screenshot png file to jpg file but I don see how to attach it.  I'll have to research it.

Thanks.

23 minutes ago, GCNorth said:

Sorry, Ryan, I don't know how to attach screenshot.  I converted screenshot png file to jpg file but I don see how to attach it.  I'll have to research it.

Thanks.

You will have to get one of the free photo storage/hosting sites and copy/paste the direct link that it will give you when you store your screenshot.

You can use Google Photos, Flickr, Photobucket, Imgur, etc.

Posted (edited)

How's this.

King air.JPG

Edited by charliearon
Embedded the screenshot for easier viewing.

Problem solved! In case anyone else experiences this issue, there was a conflict between the King Air 350 and a script named Icing.lua.  Removing the script removed the image.