Sign in to follow this  
Ausflight

Interested in purchasing

Hello everyone I would like to purchase this wonderful aircraft,however I need a proper pdf tutorial that I can follow as I know nothing about the aircraft.Anyone could give me a heads up on this as the documentation is just not for a newbie please.

Regards.

Zdenek  Cebis

Just purchased, and hopefully i will have better luck in getting some support than when i post my previous one three days ago.

Regards.

Zdenek  Cebis

I don't want to sound like a jerk here, but I'm not sure what you expected the community to say. Carenado is not known for shipping their planes with comprehensive 'how-to' documentation, so learning how to fly them is usually done by trial and error or via YT videos/external documentation. I suggest in the future, if you have questions like these which influence your buying decision (which doesn't help any of us financially anyway), that you direct them to Carenado directly.

16 hours ago, el_kab0ng said:

I don't want to sound like a jerk here, but I'm not sure what you expected the community to say. Carenado is not known for shipping their planes with comprehensive 'how-to' documentation, so learning how to fly them is usually done by trial and error or via YT videos/external documentation. I suggest in the future, if you have questions like these which influence your buying decision (which doesn't help any of us financially anyway), that you direct them to Carenado directly.

I just wanted a answer any kind of answer would have been sufficient and if Carenado is not shipping with documentation Alright then just say that then as I’m new to this company so I don’t know this is why I come here to ask a question as it is a support forum for the plane is it or not.I don’t have to go directly to Carenado and ask them as THIS is the community support forum for this plane.If you don’t want to answer the question fine no one is asking you to.

• Like 1

Zdenek  Cebis

Hi there.

I'm not sure on what is supplied with the ATR, however if it's anything like some other Carenado products, then read on....

For what it's worth, the two Carenado aircraft I have in my virtual hangar - the Cessna 337 SkyMaster and the Rockwell Commander 114 both come with manual subfolders and pdf documentation relating to their operation is contained within. Stuff such as prop rpm setting, inches of manifold pressure setting for take off, climb and cruise etc. The normal & emergency procedures manual can usually be called up whilst sitting in the virtual cockpit

Obviously you need to purchase an aircraft first, but once you have done so, then call up the manual and read some of it whilst waiting for the plane to warm up :cool: (More relevant to piston engined planes rather than a turboprop I know!)

I hope this helps, and hopefully there's stuff out there on youtube to watch too. :wink:

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

4 hours ago, HighBypass said:

Hi there.

I'm not sure on what is supplied with the ATR, however if it's anything like some other Carenado products, then read on....

For what it's worth, the two Carenado aircraft I have in my virtual hangar - the Cessna 337 SkyMaster and the Rockwell Commander 114 both come with manual subfolders and pdf documentation relating to their operation is contained within. Stuff such as prop rpm setting, inches of manifold pressure setting for take off, climb and cruise etc. The normal & emergency procedures manual can usually be called up whilst sitting in the virtual cockpit

Obviously you need to purchase an aircraft first, but once you have done so, then call up the manual and read some of it whilst waiting for the plane to warm up :cool: (More relevant to piston engined planes rather than a turboprop I know!)

I hope this helps, and hopefully there's stuff out there on youtube to watch too. :wink:

Thankyou for all that information much appreciated it’s the A42 500 i own.

Regards.

Edited by Ausflight
  • Like 1

Zdenek  Cebis

On 6/2/2019 at 8:54 PM, el_kab0ng said:

What is wrong with you?

ZORAN