BIGSKY

A_A Phuket Scenery in P3DV4.5 Issues

Posted (edited)

Is anyone using this scenery successfully? I have a double gates issue,and trying to figure this out.

Thanks!

https://ibb.co/QXm1QSv

Edited by BIGSKY
Insert Photo

Jim Driscoll

Meh....Phuket

jk not sure sorry

• Like 2

|Ryan Butterworth|

| i7 4790K@4.4GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA GTX 1080Ti | ASUS Z97-Pro | 1TB 860 Evo | 500GB 840 Evo Win10 Pro | 1TB Samsung 7200rpm | Seasonic X750W |

Thanks Kyle,how would I go about fixing that?

Jim Driscoll

I’m away from my computer but off the top of my head... add ons, gsx, customize airport positions(?) and then disable jetways. I know I’m not as detailed as needed to be but hopefully someone else will chime in. 

Kyle

pmdg_trijet.jpg

iniBuilds has a decent GSX customization for VTSP on their website. 

If you download and install that per the included instructions it should solve your jetway issues. My notes also said I had to use ADE to add the PUT VOR/DME station, which was missing in the original.

Regards

• Upvote 1

Bob Scott | AVSIM Forums Administrator | AVSIM Board of Directors

ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System: i7-8086K @ 5.3GHz on custom water loop, ASUS Maximus XI Hero, 16GB 3600MHz CAS15, eVGA 2080Ti XC Ultra, Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz, 2x1TB Samsung SSD 970Pro NVMe+850 Pro SATA 3, eVGA 1KW PSU

SB XFi Titanium, optical link to Yamaha RX-V467, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf spkrs, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro, PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensors, Coolermaster HAF932 case, Stream Deck XL button box

Bigsky, that photo indicates a double airport - the default jetways are showing up where duplicate parking spots are appearing. My guess is that you may be missing the exclusion of the default airport in the A_A scenery folder.

I can check this afternoon as I'm using the same in v4 without similar issues (not flawlessly, but well enough to use however). 

Dan Dominik                                                                           

"I thought you said your dog does not bite....
                                                                That's not my dog."

17 minutes ago, sddjd said:

Bigsky, that photo indicates a double airport - the default jetways are showing up where duplicate parking spots are appearing. My guess is that you may be missing the exclusion of the default airport in the A_A scenery folder.

No, those jetways in the middle of the ramp are most definitely GSX SODE jetway models, not default jetways.  Note the gate number signs, the logos, and the bridge stubs.

Bob Scott | AVSIM Forums Administrator | AVSIM Board of Directors

ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System: i7-8086K @ 5.3GHz on custom water loop, ASUS Maximus XI Hero, 16GB 3600MHz CAS15, eVGA 2080Ti XC Ultra, Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz, 2x1TB Samsung SSD 970Pro NVMe+850 Pro SATA 3, eVGA 1KW PSU

SB XFi Titanium, optical link to Yamaha RX-V467, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf spkrs, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro, PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensors, Coolermaster HAF932 case, Stream Deck XL button box

3 hours ago, w6kd said:

No, those jetways in the middle of the ramp are most definitely GSX SODE jetway models, not default jetways.  Note the gate number signs, the logos, and the bridge stubs.

Aha, yes you are correct! My fault for viewing on a mobile screen 🤐

Dan Dominik                                                                           

"I thought you said your dog does not bite....
                                                                That's not my dog."