Sign in to follow this  
Janov

11.35 available as beta

Reverted to non beta, the beta had glossy surfaces on everything in cockpit.

Torfi

13 hours ago, Janov said:

Minor quirk with the clouds if you bump up AA beyond FXAA, this will be fixed soon in the next beta.

Phew! I thought this was a broken private dataref or something.

7950X3D + 6900 XT + 64 GB + Linux | 4800H + RTX2060 + 32 GB + Linux
My add-ons from my FS9/FSX days

11.35b2 is available with some fixes i guess

Chock 1.1: "The only thing that whines louder than a jet engine is a flight simmer."

2 hours ago, france89 said:

11.35b2 is available with some fixes i guess

Ye for those mentioned above

Downloaded the latest update and it is looking good, I love the enhancements around DC and NYC, NYC especially looks good now, better than it does in P3D IMHO.  It includes one of the latest supertall skyscrapers in mid Manhattan.  I was last in NYC in 1999, the skyline has certainly changed.   I went atop the old world trade center in '99 and my daughter atop the new one a couple of years ago.  But I have her beat on tall building conquests, I have also been in the tallest building in Chicago, Seattle, and San Francisco, as well as the Eiffel Tower, and Munich Olympic Tower. 

When I was in the Munich Olympic Tower way back in '92 I saw a soccer game from high above--well, they still call it football across the pond, don't they?  It was kind of funny, the players looked like little insects from the height of the Olympic tower as they scurried back and forth across the main stadium in the Olympic park.  I took the S-Bahn there which had a station steps away from our hotel, which was quite wonderful.

John

Slight Hijack on this thread regarding X-Plane updates.  If I get the steam version of XP11 does it receive the same beta updates at the same time that the x-plane store version does or is there a delay (week, 2 weeks, etc).  Any insight is appreciated

There is always a delay. It might be hours or weeks depending on the specific update.

-

Belligerent X-Plane 12 enthusiast on Apple M1 Max 64GB