Sign in to follow this  
Pegaso

FSL A3XX: BEAMING!

FlightSimLabs and Airbus Industries did it: Beaming technology is active (PMDG Boeing remains pre-warp...)

Three uneventful flights and landings in an FSL A319 vs. 2.024. While shutting down at the gate on switching off the beacons, this triggers a new flight loading, and a few seconds later I'm sitting safely on 08R at EDDM (which I hadn't visited yet). Well, location could be worse.

This happens on a new PC with full updated versions of Win10, drivers, and especially P3D including all commercial addons. No issues else, and P3D works flawlessly. It is not yet tested with A320, however it seems to be related to the beacon switch. 

• Upvote 1

The Transporter chief needs to be fired!  Let Scotty do it😉

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

This is the result of LORAN and GPS having a child!

• Like 1

Great feature, just implemented the wrong way: Switch on beacon after pre flight preps completed and WOOOOSH it beams you instantly to your destination. Perfect time saver feature for us after-work-pilots 😉

On a serious note though, i've never experienced that with FSL. Does it keep the livery and current time setting or is it an entirely new flight scenario?

Are you turning off the beacons with mouse click or keybinding...

Im clutching at straws here I've never heard of this issue

14ppkc-6.png