Sign in to follow this  

Flightsimstore completely down?

Hi folks,

Did they disappear completely now? Have no access to anywhere on the side and they removed every other entity of existence. Did I miss something?

Cheers Henrik K.

IT Student, Freight forwarding Agent trainee and Ramp Agent at EDDL/DUS + FS2Crew Beta tester for the FSlabs and UGCX

Sim: Prepar3d V4.3 Rig: CPU I7-6800K 6x4.0 GHz | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3000 | GPU: GTX 1080 FTW @2025 Mhz | TFT: DELL 3840x1600

ugcx_beta_team.png 3ePa8Yp.png

They closed up shop several months ago. For Orbit products go to their site. For imagisim visit their site also. 

• Upvote 1

Thank you.

Rick

$ Bronze Donor

EAA 1317610   

Thanks.

Has anybody an idea of how to contact JustSim? My activation doesn't work anymore for obvious reasons :/

Cheers Henrik K.

IT Student, Freight forwarding Agent trainee and Ramp Agent at EDDL/DUS + FS2Crew Beta tester for the FSlabs and UGCX

Sim: Prepar3d V4.3 Rig: CPU I7-6800K 6x4.0 GHz | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3000 | GPU: GTX 1080 FTW @2025 Mhz | TFT: DELL 3840x1600

ugcx_beta_team.png 3ePa8Yp.png

I don't use Facebook so I haven't tried it but you may find some info here:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/justsim/  ..........Doug

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Intel 4790K CPU, MSI Z97 Gaming 7 motherboard, Noctua NH-U12S cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 2133 MHz RAM, nVidia GTX 970 GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 7 Pro 64-Bit, and other good stuff.