Sign in to follow this  
Zimmerbz

GSX recent update

I went into the GSX updater app and updated to the newest version.  When entering p3d 4.4, I notice absolutely no difference.  is that not the way to do the installation?  or is the new version very similar to the old?

You have to download the installer from their website and run it again. No uninstall required.

Thanks.  Do you know where it is on their website?  I’m looking and I can’t seem to track it but I’m sure it is right in front of me 

Try this on your PC: <Drive Letter>\fsdt\gsx\Addon Manager\Couatl_Updater.exe 

• Like 1

Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK, Blk Ed MB; Intel I7-4790K CPU (@4.5 Ghz); 16 Gb G.Skill RAM (F3-2400); Win7 Pro; 2 Samsung 1Tb SSDs;Toshiba 3Tb hard drive; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; P3D v4.5 HF2

14 hours ago, Zimmerbz said:

Thanks.  Do you know where it is on their website?  I’m looking and I can’t seem to track it but I’m sure it is right in front of me 

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/products_gsx_level2.html

Left side column "Full GSX installer" (You may need to download the other GSX installer if you don't have GSX Level 2).

Niklas Graefe
Prepar3Dv4.5 | ASUS Maximus XI Code Z390 | i9 9900K 5 GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16 GB (2x 8 GB) DDR4 3600 MHz | GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11 GB GDDR6 MSI Lightning Z | Windows 10 Pro 64 bit | Samsung 43'' 4K curved TV | Agronn 737 Captain's Yoke | FSC 737 Throttle Quadrant | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

On 7/14/2019 at 8:05 PM, threegreen said:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/products_gsx_level2.html

Left side column "Full GSX installer" (You may need to download the other GSX installer if you don't have GSX Level 2).

the  post  is  from  July 14  so my guess  his  issues is  resolved

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg