Sign in to follow this  
byork

[23 May 2021] V2.1 Released ! Change Log Here

On 8/29/2019 at 3:37 PM, Hor1463 said:

muss ich da den Haken bei meine Anzeigesprache festlegen setzen oder nicht?

Nur zur Klärung, nein. Das ist wovor ich damals gewarnt hatte.

Deinen letzten Post verstehe ich nicht. Funktioniert jetzt alles oder nicht?

Cheers Henrik K.

IT Student, future ATPL holder, Freight forwarder air cargo and thx to COVID no longer a Ramp Agent at EDDL/DUS+ | FS2Crew Beta tester (&Voice Actor) for the FSlabs and UGCX

Sim: Prepar3d V4.5 Rig: CPU R7-5800X | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3000 | GPU: GTX 3080 | TFT: DELL 3840x1600

ugcx_beta_team.png 3ePa8Yp.png

Nice one,but please could we have UK female FO/PM . easyjet have them😉

Pretty pretty please.

Thanks

• Like 1

Why do I show an update available to "Current Version: V1.2a", but when I download it from my account, the version that I download is just v.1.1?

1 minute ago, signmanbob said:

Why do I show an update available to "Current Version: V1.2a", but when I download it from my account, the version that I download is just v.1.1?

When you open the FS2Crew Main Panel in game, the version number will flash on the screen.

What does it say?

On 12/22/2019 at 8:51 PM, byork said:

When you open the FS2Crew Main Panel in game, the version number will flash on the screen.

What does it say?

It shows 1.2 now. It still doesn't show 1.2a though.

I see that the version number is also on the configuration interface. Both are showing 1.2 now.

On 1/1/2020 at 9:02 PM, byork said:

If you're ever in doubt if you have the latest version, just re-download the product via your FS2Crew account.

The latest version is always on the server.

Bryan, I'm really ashamed to say what I was doing, but I'll say it anyway.  I downloaded the correct updated .zip file, but was forgetting to unzip it.  So I kept installing the same old .exe file from before....dah. 😜

Works great now.

Thank you,

Bob

1 hour ago, signmanbob said:

Bryan, I'm really ashamed to say what I was doing, but I'll say it anyway.  I downloaded the correct updated .zip file, but was forgetting to unzip it.  So I kept installing the same old .exe file from before....dah. 😜

Works great now.

Thank you,

Bob

No worries, Bob... it happens to the best of us 🙂

Hello Bryan

Two questions: When is the FO supposed to turn on the wing light when the otion "use wing lights clb/des" is selected to yes?

I have the option ASDEX (Vatsim) set to No, but since upgrading to 1.4 the FO still turn the transponder on (mode charlie) in the taxi flow. Shouldn't that stay in stby until lining up?

Dani

Edited by swissdani

Wing lights:  If you manually turn them on prior to departure, the FO will turn them off at 10K... the FO will turn them back on at 10K in the descent.

ASDEX:  We can never make everyone happy on this one; everyone has a different opinion.  So you need to double check how you want the transponder setup.

Best,