Sign in to follow this  
MD83

All FSX Forum Messages now Transferred

Sour grapes Paul. You and I (and the entire world) know I owed you a beer or three or ten. You can't collect until you show up! You made it to Denver, where you (or actually, your wife) bought, you missed San Diego where I was to buy, and apparently, you are going to miss D.C., where I was to again buy. By my math, that means it is your turn the next time and giving me a hard time here in the forums isn't going to relieve you of your shout. So, get over it already!!! :-lol

We were close to actually collecting on those drinks Tom. Silly flight prices to Washington put the dampers on it though. I mean most times I looked it was over

Cheers

Paul Golding

Guest haraldh

>All existing messages in the MS FSX forum have now been>successfully moved to this forum.I prefered the separate FSX forum!Haraldh F.

Guest JoJoDawg

>At this writing, 628 people have read this thread. All of 7>have objected to the merge of the two forums. What am I to>conclude by that? A "mess"? I don't think so.Did you run a poll to see what the ratio would really be? I bet ya it would be nearly all on the side of "Seprate FSX forum" for now.I'm not saying you should never merge the forums, but maybe a couple of months after fsx has been released. Just so half the fs9 and fsx don't get buried so quickly and then have 200 duplicate threads.

I liked it separate too.Gary

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24GB | 32GB 3200MHz RAM | 2TB + 1TB NVME SSD | 2GB SSD | 2GB HDD | Corsair RM850 PSU | 240mm AIO | Buttkicker Gamer 2 | Thrustmaster T.16000M Flight Pack | 75" 4K60 TV | 40" 4K60 TV | Quest 3 | DOF Reality H3 Motion Platform

MSFS @ 4K Ultra DLSS Performance with 2.0x Secondary Scaling |  VR VDXR Godlike 80Hz SSW OXRTK @ 5200x5200 Custom FFR CAS 50% | MSFS VR Ultra DLSS Performance - Windows 11

Guest nels

Do a poll - this is a mess. Theres by far too much to talk about about FSX and having it limited to share is too little space! Bad move, I'm now put right off. Over to simflight....Nels

There was another thread asking for them to be kept seperate too....

Guest CowlFlapsOpen

I favor the separate-til-released format, since you asked. Actually I don't mind general discussion/speculation about FSX here and think it is entirely appropriate, but all the beta/demo-specific stuff is a bit of a bother. This is the stuff like "My beta is broken", "Where is the xxx in the beta?" "Can I use xxxx with the beta?" "Why is my beta key not as good as your beta key?" "My beta won't install", "My beta textures are xxx?" etc. I recognize that this is hard to police though, so I'll live with it. It will be gone soon. No worries.

Guest IanP

I'm in favour of different forums for 9 / X permanently. Although I can also see Tom's point of only wanting one "FS" forum, it makes finding information for specific versions quite hard and just leads to confusion when not-entirely-version-savvy people run searches and get wrong answers. Ian P.