Sign in to follow this  
byork

[2 June 2022] UGCX VERSION 2.6 RELEASED!!!

Any update regarding the Q400 issues? 

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

Hi everyone,

So, as it was said in this topic, the PMDG 777/747 braking issue was fixed in V1.3. But unfortunately, I still counter with tire failure while being towed to the gate. I also unchecked the "PMDG push method: brakes" in aircraft profile but still nothing happend and it fires brakes every sec.

PS: I also did uninstall V1.2 completely and deleted the files in the APPDATA folder.

Please help

Thanks

Good afternoon guys,

I've add a key for the hard mute mode on my joystick but I've got the green speech bar on my screen but I don't know how I can delete the green bar.

Can you help me please ?

Best regards

Paolo de Picciotto

Ok great that this is out. I've been waiting for the option to disable Tow plane interference. I've now spent the last few hours trying to assign another command without success and getting increasingly frustrated!!

I have gone into the .ini file as instructed and against turn on main menu changed (off) to Ctrl+Shift+T and it doesnt work, however Ctrl+Shift+Y  still does even though i've change it and yes i did save new settings!

Also now in the UGCX options under aircraft profile there is an option to un check the Tow plane commands but you don't say what to do with this?

I simply want to asign a key command or button command to turn UGCX on other that Tow Plane!

Please can you help?

Thanks

4 hours ago, ridgeskimmer said:

I have gone into the .ini file as instructed and against turn on main menu changed (off) to Ctrl+Shift+T and it doesnt work, however Ctrl+Shift+Y  still does even though i've change it and yes i did save new settings!

For UGCX to see the changes, in the UGCX.ini file, you need to restart P3D/FSX, since the UGCX.ini file is read only during P3D/FSX startup, if you do it while the sim is running you wont see the changes to be applied. Try it and let me know how it went.

Cheers,

Manuel

spacer.png

14 hours ago, Manuel82 said:

For UGCX to see the changes, in the UGCX.ini file, you need to restart P3D/FSX, since the UGCX.ini file is read only during P3D/FSX startup, if you do it while the sim is running you wont see the changes to be applied. Try it and let me know how it went.

Cheers,

Manuel

Yes thank you. This sorted it. I was just doing a scenario re-set. All ok now

7 hours ago, ridgeskimmer said:

Yes thank you. This sorted it. I was just doing a scenario re-set. All ok now

But you are right, this could be a suggestion...like reading the UGCX.ini again when the scenario reset is hit!. We didn't take into consideration that until now

spacer.png

Sorry but i have another issue, or two! I can talk to the ground engineer up to the point where i request Pushback and then nothing happens. Any ideas? It works if i click on the option using a mouse and then from then on responds to voice command.

Also now when i click on my screen to active a switch or control on the instrument panel it just opens the UGCX pushback map options and wont allow me to activate anything??

very frustrating...again!

Thanks

5 hours ago, ridgeskimmer said:

Sorry but i have another issue, or two! I can talk to the ground engineer up to the point where i request Pushback and then nothing happens. Any ideas? It works if i click on the option using a mouse and then from then on responds to voice command.

Also now when i click on my screen to active a switch or control on the instrument panel it just opens the UGCX pushback map options and wont allow me to activate anything??

very frustrating...again!

Thanks

Are you using a push-to-talk key? or by default by just giving voice cmmand directly?. Also, ensure you have the "voice control" interface option selected before speaking voice commands and even before requesting a ground service.

About the instrument panel switches, its recommended that if you are in edit mode, its not recommended to switch views, but, we are going to release an update that will avoid these kind of issues.The problem is that you have the top-down simulation view activated, to close it, you need to close the airport's map window which is minimized.

Manuel

spacer.png

14 minutes ago, Manuel82 said:

Are you using a push-to-talk key? or by default by just giving voice cmmand directly?. Also, ensure you have the "voice control" interface option selected before speaking voice commands and even before requesting a ground service.

About the instrument panel switches, its recommended that if you are in edit mode, its not recommended to switch views, but, we are going to release an update that will avoid these kind of issues.The problem is that you have the top-down simulation view activated, to close it, you need to close the airport's map window which is minimized.

Manuel

I use voice command directly. It responds to communication check and when i say we'll be a few minutes etc but then just doesn't do anything when i say any of the next commands such as "Push face North" etc. So then i have to use mouse to click on text command. After this mouse click it then responds to all voice commands as usual