Sign in to follow this  
G-RFRY

COSFORD & MSFS

Is it possible MSFS Dev`s will do a surprise visit to the show next weekend, a golden opportunity to touch base with third party Dev`s on the other side of the pond, as I suspect it will be a big talking point at the show, and with Microsoft next big gaming event a few weeks later in London.  

i9 10900K\ASUS 490 APEX \ MSI RTX 2080Ti GAMINGX TRIO \ 2 X M.2  Samsung 970 EVO Plus  \ 2 X 1TB Samsung 850 EVO \ 2TB BarraCuba SATA\ 32GB G.SKILL Z 3600MHZ \ Windows 10 Home\ ASUS 28" 4K monitor\ 4TB Portable Drive\P3DV5.1

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

I personally think it would be a wonderful gesture if MSFS devs visited Cosford. We have so many wonderful developers on that side of the Atlantic.

4 hours ago, pracines said:

I personally think it would be a wonderful gesture if MSFS devs visited Cosford. We have so many wonderful developers on that side of the Atlantic.

As nice as that would be, we probably wouldn't get anything new from it.  It would also overshadow all the other products made for the current sims.

I think their big splash will be next year at FSExpo in Vegas.  Much closer to the time of release and they will be able to show a ton more of an almost complete product.

Edited by ErichB
  • Upvote 2

I think Asobo Studio doing the lead development of MSFS are a French based team....so they're close to London 😀

1 minute ago, YMMB said:

I think Asobo Studio doing the lead development of MSFS are a French based team....so they're close to London 😀

They are,  but the mothership is Microsoft.