Alti

P3D4.5 Hotfix2 scenery problem

Hello!

I fall in troubles with "Justsim LOWL for P3Dv4"
while in P3D4.5 Hofix1 the scenery looks like this:

e5268e-1569954176.jpg

the same scenery in P3D4.5 HOTFIX2 looks like this one:

99c5e2-1569954252.jpg

so i ask: how is this possible? the airport is at 300Ft, it should be at 300 Meters - 980 Ft.
Hotfix2 client install did not change any scenery priority?
The airport is in my scenery.cfg up in first place. also i have checked that no other File for LOWL is installed.
I have done start the ORBX Vector tool ... nothing helps here.
as i have deinstalled HOTFIX2 and installed HOTFIX1 again, the airport looks normal.
I have contacted Justsim, they says to me my Sim is broken, the schenery works verry well.
what can i do to resolve this issue?
thans for Tips, thomas

Edited by Alti
link sortet

p3d updates break addons..get the patches/fixes for your dlc/payware

Edited by Arthur42417

So justsim says i am the only one with this Problem.

i am really the only one who buyed this scenery ang get this issue now?

no change in scenery Files But this altitude error, and why only in hotfix2?

Do you use FSAerodata?  I experienced a similar issue between HF1 and HF2 with a different airport from ORBX.  Moving the FSAerodata folders below any add-on airports solved it for me.

Just a thought . . .

Joe Lorenc

Usually when I have elevation issues, then I type airfield ICAO code in search box at P3D root folder. It will return some default scenery or Vector files that can interfere. Disabling them one by one (if you don't exactly know what you are going after) while testing the sim usually does the trick for me. On rare occasions, base scenery might be the issue and you have to know what file correlates here, because they don't have ICAO identifiers in their name. Latter is rarely the case and mostly applies to textures bleeding through an add-on scenery, but I have had cases where they interfere with altitude.

Edited by Evros

It always seems to be a good procedure to wait a month before doing a P3D Update especially if you have a complex sim with many Addons 

If your sim is working well then the improvements will be minimal to the damage that could be done

By the end of a month all the Manufacturers will have their updates in place and you can proceed with the P3D update

xxd09

12 hours ago, Joe L said:

Do you use FSAerodata?  I experienced a similar issue between HF1 and HF2 with a different airport from ORBX.  Moving the FSAerodata folders below any add-on airports solved it for me.

Just a thought . . .

Thanks, no FSAerodata...

8 hours ago, Evros said:

Usually when I have elevation issues, then I type airfield ICAO code in search box at P3D root folder. It will return some default scenery or Vector files that can interfere. Disabling them one by one (if you don't exactly know what you are going after) while testing the sim usually does the trick for me. On rare occasions, base scenery might be the issue and you have to know what file correlates here, because they don't have ICAO identifiers in their name. Latter is rarely the case and mostly applies to textures bleeding through an add-on scenery, but I have had cases where they interfere with altitude.

thanks for reply,
i have checked this, i did this always when i install a new airport.
i use searchbox from explorer, also i use airportscanner. no such airport or files are installed. 
LOWL in Vector i can enable or disable. this has no effect in HF2

5 hours ago, xxd09 said:

It always seems to be a good procedure to wait a month before doing a P3D Update especially if you have a complex sim with many Addons 

If your sim is working well then the improvements will be minimal to the damage that could be done

By the end of a month all the Manufacturers will have their updates in place and you can proceed with the P3D update

xxd09

thanks for Reply,
you are alright, so i have disabled HF2 now. I dont will miss my Homebaseairport. But i also not will miss the new things wich HF2 brings into sim.
so i think, Justsim will not update LOWL. Justsim really have done send me files to test LOWL, but they say my P3D seems broken.
i think i will ask in LM-Forum ...

20 hours ago, Alti said:

Hello!

e5268e-1569954176.jpg

99c5e2-1569954252.jpg

so i ask: how is this possible? the airport is at 300Ft, it should be at 300 Meters - 980 Ft.
The airport is in my scenery.cfg up in first place. also i have checked that no other File for LOWL is installed.
as i have deinstalled HOTFIX2 and installed HOTFIX1 again, the airport looks normal.
I have contacted Justsim, they says to me my Sim is broken, the schenery works verry well.
thans for Tips, thomas

I guess you already have try to reinstall the arpt after the HF2 update. 

Hello,

YES, i have deinstalled the Airport, i have deinstalled "Install_Scenery.msi" from Hotfix1 and installed "Install_Scenery.msi"from HOTFIX2.
also i have deactivated all ORBX (GES, OPENLC_Europe, Innsbruck, Vector) reinstalled Justsim LOWLforP3Dv4 new.
so always the same result: In HF2 troubles, back to Hotfix1 all OK.
When here anyone have JUSTSIM LOWL installed and use HF2, then Reply please, if that works verry well.

Edited by Alti

22 hours ago, Alti said:

Hello!

e5268e-1569954176.jpg

99c5e2-1569954252.jpg

thans for Tips, thomas

Are you sure ORBX Vector did work properly? Check if the files are set to off. Vector had problems recently after the huge update in FTX. 

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

all vector-Files for LOWL are manualy deactivated by renamig the filename to "**.BGL.OFF"

when Vector did any mistake on any airport, the should i can see this in BOTH Versions of P3D. (HF1 + HF2)
Mine Error is only in HOTFIX2. I say JUSTSIM LOWL is Fault here, but when i am the only user wich say this,
Justsim say to me my SiM is broken. when more users see the same issue, then Justsim must bring an correct file.
So i must find any other user with LOWL installed. When such user have no Problem, my install is really broken,
and i will Install the sim new with my near 200 (!) Addons. 

Edited by Alti

@Alti You could also try disabling base scenery. According to information available to me, it should be the file APX51140. If that won't help, then unfortunately I'm out of ideas.

Hi, you are right, i have also disabled this files, all three with this number,

did not help. I have also cremten an flatten file with ADE. Did also Not help.

in Hotfix2 this Airport is at 300ft. 

Edited by Alti