Sign in to follow this  
ShezA

KHOU Houston Hobby scenery

Guys, requesting simmers living close to Houston Hobby Airport for help in developing scenery for this airport.Also raise your hands on who can help with KPHL.Please let me know if you can help out.ThanksShez

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

Sure wish you were doing KMSP Shez. Also a rework of Long Beach would have been wonderful (last version was for FS2k2)...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Guest Revraz

What kind of help?>Guys, requesting simmers living close to Houston Hobby>Airport for help in developing scenery for this airport.>>Also raise your hands on who can help with KPHL.>>Please let me know if you can help out.>>Thanks>>Shez

Pics, advice, Beta testing, local knowledge, etc.Shez

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

Shez,I can offer help in testing with the KPHL, since I fly in and out of there daily. I am a flight dispatcher for USAirways Express, so I have a faily good knowledge of the airport layoutKroswynd

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

Just the person I need :)Can you send me an email so that I could contact you in the future?shez(at)attglobal(dot)netThanksShez

Shez Ansari

Guest MidgeyMidget2

I would love to do beta testing even though I'm not an expert on those airports.

I live in the cypress area. 290/Huffmeister/1960/Hwy 6 region. Im not a developer, but I can help test if that is anything of help. Let me know and ill see what i can do for you. :)

Would you be able to take some pics of the main terminal?ThanksShez

Shez Ansari

HEY! Used to live off of FM 1960 and I-45 in Spring, TX when I was with COA. Lived in some crappy apartments over there. Actually, come to think of it, they weren't bad for $450 a month!!! :-badteeth

You will make Southwest Air fans very happy :). I also am looking forward to KPHL to go along with your other works in the Northeast Corridor (KLGA and KBOS) already available.Thank you so much and thanks for thinking of the non-mega airport variety as well. You often do those overlooked or discarded by payware developers.

Small world ehh? How long have you been out of houston? You wouldnt believe cypress now if you saw it. Spring Cypress/290 is nothing but a strip mall now. Its huge at that whole area. And they have broken ground for a new mall that Ive heard is the "new" mall of america. Its supposed to be in Fairfield now. Anyways, its crazy as #### down here. Building pop up left and right. What did you do for COA? I hope to work for them one day. :)

Actually I think I already have all the online pics. I also got a local aircraft enthustiast to send me his pics. However, just looking for some locals who may be able to advise me. No worries if it is too much trouble.Shez

Shez Ansari

Hi Shez. I fly for Southwest, so I go to Hobby many times. Thank You for doing this airport. Hopefully someday, you'll consider Dallas love as well.:-) Let me know if there is anything I can do to help. Be happy to Email as well.Best,David