Sign in to follow this  
jlund

Pushback in MSFS

14 hours ago, edpatino said:

Forget about this, IMO it doesn't worth the money. Hopefully FSDT will implement GSX for MSFS sooner than later and we'll able to have a professional application to handle all ground operations, not only pushback. Hope also FSDT is able to implement the long-time requested feature of towing your aircraft from one place to another in the airport.

Absolutely. We already have the Couatl engine running with MSFS ( we converted it to 64 bit, which benefited P3D users as well ), it's just the Simconnect functions we need are INOP in the current version of the sim/sdk but, as soon as they add them, it should be reasonably easy to have the full GSX working in MSFS, at least the core product, since we'll need SODE for GSX L2, and SODE requires exactly the same features we also need for GSX.

We toyed very briefly with the idea of making a "lite" GSX, but dropped immediately, and decided to focus on laying the preparation work for the real version, which will really shine when *serious* 3rd party airplanes will eventually come.

As soon as Asobo completes the full Simconnect implementation, you'll see an invasion of utilities and complex airplanes that currently cannot be made because of that.

Edited by virtuali
  • Like 3

Hi & many thanks for this great utility!

Is there any setting or config tweak I can do to connect this (via WideFS) to my networked Sim PC?

Russ Bailey

EGJB

1 hour ago, virtuali said:

We toyed very briefly with the idea of making a "lite" GSX, but dropped immediately, and decided to focus on laying the preparation work for the real version

And that Umberto, is the difference between top-tier developers like yourself and the 2nd- and 3rd-tier devs that are now throwing half-baked efforts out in a desperate attempt to grab some revenue before the big boys are ready.

I'll wait patiently 🙂

• Like 1

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

Excellent utility that is only getting better!

I do have one request - I hope you don't mind.

I love being able to hit the 'Jetway' button once I load the a/c, even before I have powered it up. Is there any chance you could add a 'Ramp' button, so we can also call up a ramp (stairs) the same way?

Many thanks for your excellent work.

Edited by stubbornswiss

Albert

i7-9700KF; RTX 2070 Super; Z390 Phantom Gaming 4S, 32gb G Skill 3600;
2TB 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVme; 2TB 860 EVO SSD; 1TB 860 EVO SSD; Li 205 ATX Case; Windows 10 Pro x64