Sign in to follow this  
CaptainNick

Xplane dot org store sale

I will get the King Air, too. The SF260 and DA62 are also nicely prized.

Edited by longrangecruise

Regards, Perry

The king air is really nice.  I also recently bought the SF260 - some issues with RXP integration but overall a superb aircraft!  (I did get the RXP stuff fully working with help of another user - PM me if you need help)

The Aerobask DA62 is meh its fine....I'm more excited for their upcoming Falcon 8X and Lancair Legacy

• Like 1

|Ryan Butterworth|

| i7 4790K@4.4GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA GTX 1080Ti | ASUS Z97-Pro | 1TB 860 Evo | 500GB 840 Evo Win10 Pro | 1TB Samsung 7200rpm | Seasonic X750W |

I was expecting x-aviation put their most know plane that starts with a T and ends with 900 in the sale, but since they didnt do it, i think i will go also with the King Air, but that default FMC :dry:

Edited by dmarques69

Marques

I7-8700k@4.7Ghz | Corsair H110i GTX| MSI GTX 1080 TI | 32GB Ram @3000MHZ| Crucial MX 200 M.2 500GB |Crucial MX200 SATA 500GB | HTC Vive | Samsung 40" 4k TV | Acer Predator 27" G-Sync

12 minutes ago, dmarques69 said:

I was expecting x-aviation put their most know plane that starts with a T and ends with 900 in the sale, but since they didnt do it, i think i will go also with the King Air, but that default FMC :dry:

He mentioned on reddit it’s still selling really well. He didn’t want people that bought it 4 weeks ago to get annoyed if it went on sale now. 

Plus good on him, May as get as much money back out of this small market 

Nick Botica

6 minutes ago, NZ255 said:

He mentioned on reddit it’s still selling really well. He didn’t want people that bought it 4 weeks ago to get annoyed if it went on sale now. 

Plus good on him, May as get as much money back out of this small market 

ahahah that argument of dont want to annoy the ones that buy before a sale is always a good one, if all the devs think like that nothing would go on sale, several products in the org that where recently released that are on sale.

But as you say, good for him that he is still selling the plane, im gonna wait a little longer.

Marques

I7-8700k@4.7Ghz | Corsair H110i GTX| MSI GTX 1080 TI | 32GB Ram @3000MHZ| Crucial MX 200 M.2 500GB |Crucial MX200 SATA 500GB | HTC Vive | Samsung 40" 4k TV | Acer Predator 27" G-Sync