Sign in to follow this  
chevelle505

MILVIZ forums...

37 minutes ago, Milviz said:

Those who've had issues with our products are, for the most part, happy with what we've done.

I will agree with that.  But it did not come without some trials and tribulation.  That said, I have two Milviz products that are two out of three of my go to general aviation aircraft, the Baron 55 and the Cessna 310.  The other is the no longer available Real Air Turbine Duke v2, which I am so lucky to own.  

My current system is 2015 based, and works flawlessly with my Milviz products, specs in my Avsim footer.  My system previous to 2015 did not work well with the products, and that was limited to Milviz products. 

Whether the difference is the change of my system, or welcome product updates from Milviz, is not for me to say.  Perhaps some of one and some the another.  I have to say my customer experience with Milviz support has paralleled that.  When system and product work fine with each other, great customer support......  When they don't was a different matter, but that also was a different time and day. 

I believe it is important for consumers to gain an insight to customer service, no matter what the product.  If a company, any company, positions it's support in a way that makes its products and updates vulnerable, that in and of itself appears to create a giant mirror to that issue. 

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

We have endeavoured to improve our customer support/relations... Hence the reason that I, me, don't do it anymore.  I was/am far too ...  defensive about my babies.  Support is now good and we will help you until we can't anymore and then, offer a refund.  That's how we roll now.

Live and, with luck, live long enough to learn...

• Like 1

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

1 hour ago, Milviz said:

We have endeavoured to improve our customer support/relations... Hence the reason that I, me, don't do it anymore.  I was/am far too ...  defensive about my babies.  Support is now good and we will help you until we can't anymore and then, offer a refund.  That's how we roll now.

Live and, with luck, live long enough to learn...

Honor that! No hesitation!

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

FYI we are updating our systems to automate support forum access.
At the moment this is implemented on our website direct sales and we hope more vendors will adopt the system in 2020.

Please contact me [kat at milviz dot com] for registration information.
If you require access to a support forum please provide proof of purchase plus your preferred forum user name.

"We have endeavoured to improve our customer support/relations... Hence the reason that I, me, don't do it anymore.  I was/am far too ...  defensive about my babies."

That was the right move, for sure.