Sign in to follow this  
Bert Pieke

Adding the Reality XP GTN 750

3 hours ago, barnstormer716 said:

It posted before I was finished.  What I wrote was all that was in the F1GTN file.  The RXP config has a bit of what yours did.  I'm trying to get the Flight1 GTN to operate the plane.  Any thoughts on how I can do that?

Bill Cox

I can send you my mods if you request via PM with your email address.

If you mention F1 GTN, I should be able to substitute that for the RXP unit that i use.

Bert

On 4/9/2020 at 7:33 PM, Bert Pieke said:

I can send you my mods if you request via PM with your email address.

If you mention F1 GTN, I should be able to substitute that for the RXP unit that i use.

Hi Bert do you have any mods for this bird? flew to aspen to day and it was imposible to capture vnav. I can see the blue diamond but no capture at all even flying the RNAV GPS-F didnt capture it as well. Any help? or im missing something. Best regards. (im using F1 GTN)

9 minutes ago, Eduard said:

Hi Bert do you have any mods for this bird? flew to aspen to day and it was imposible to capture vnav. I can see the blue diamond but no capture at all even flying the RNAV GPS-F didnt capture it as well. Any help? or im missing something. Best regards. (im using F1 GTN)

My mods were tested with the RXP GTN, but I would expect them to work with the F1 GTN also..:happy:

Edited by Bert Pieke

Bert

Just now, Bert Pieke said:

My mods were tested with the RXP GTN, but I would expect them to work with the F1 GTN also..:happy:

Oh amazing! thanks for that. please keep us update it. 

13 minutes ago, Bert Pieke said:

oh thanks a lot Bert. please keep us updated. 

I'm out of idea, can someone help me out and guide me how to get RX GTN750 working? 

I just bought XL560 yesterday and I can't get it following flight plan from GTN750.

EDIT: I figured out somehow but don't know how, now it follows flight plan with FMS as a nav source. 

Now, how to fly simple ILS approach ???

Pls help.

Edited by emarcel

On 7/4/2020 at 5:35 AM, emarcel said:

I'm out of idea, can someone help me out and guide me how to get RX GTN750 working? 

I just bought XL560 yesterday and I can't get it following flight plan from GTN750.

EDIT: I figured out somehow but don't know how, now it follows flight plan with FMS as a nav source. 

Now, how to fly simple ILS approach ???

Pls help.

Hello

I did my first flight with XL560 and RXP GTN750. I think the aircraft is buggy or may be I am doing something wrong, but it did the following to make it work:

1) You have to keep open the autopilot window (Shift + 3) all the time, if I hide that window then AP does not follow GTN750 FPL

2) In your Display Controller click NAV and make sure you have VOR1 in your PFD

3) In the GTN change CDI to VLOC and then go back to GPS and check if your PFD now has the info from GTN (I check with distance to the next waypoint in your FPL, reading in GTN and PFD should be the same).

After that you can engage the AP NAV mode and it works, but as said before, if I hide the AP window then I loose GTN info in my PFD and NAV mode turns off.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Edited by dmvega81

On 7/14/2020 at 12:50 AM, dmvega81 said:

Hello

I did my first flight with XL560 and RXP GTN750. I think the aircraft is buggy or may be I am doing something wrong, but it did the following to make it work:

1) You have to keep open the autopilot window (Shift + 3) all the time, if I hide that window then AP does not follow GTN750 FPL

2) In your Display Controller click NAV and make sure you have VOR1 in your PFD

3) In the GTN change CDI to VLOC and then go back to GPS and check if your PFD now has the info from GTN (I check with distance to the next waypoint in your FPL, reading in GTN and PFD should be the same).

After that you can engage the AP NAV mode and it works, but as said before, if I hide the AP window then I loose GTN info in my PFD and NAV mode turns off.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Why not get my mod (request via PM) and have it all work correctly?

Bert

Anyone can sent to me this XL560 RXP GTN mod please ?

I sent to Bert message in mart 2022 and again this month but no answer.