Sign in to follow this  
logbook305

Parrallel 42 AKA Chase Plane

For me works like before. No any issue also with transfer to ORBX Direct, all presets and settings (including keys, buttons ects) works well.

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.
Yoyosimsbanner.gif
Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX 3090 24Gb, RAM32Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: HP Reverb G2

You also lose access to the community presets if you migrate over. I regret doing it now sometimes

10 hours ago, vincentrouleau said:

No updates if you dont migrate. That is a major incentive. I had to do my bindings also

My point being I haven't heard of an update available yet.  So I don't feel the need to rush and install via orbx until I see an update is out that makes something better than it is now.  

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

Please ignore my previous post. Have not found the problem, but feel I got on my high horse to early. Thanks.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, logbook305 said:

Please ignore my previous post. Have not found the problem, but feel I got on my high horse to early. Thanks.

It's nice and respectable that you updated your opinion! 

Ours has been a complex, non-plug-n-play hobby for ages and as such I try to be very slow to comment negatively or positively on most anything in our hobby.

Perhaps the best course of action would petition the Mods to remove the post at least until more information is obtained.

Best wishes!

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.