Sign in to follow this  
Rhinozherous

Any News from Vertxsim?

Hello! 

I dont want to complain here about anything! I think the DA62 is a great aircraft and thats the reason why I want to know this... 

It seems Vertxsim has vanished, no updates and unfortunately no new aircraft or something. 

Anyone knowing anything? It is hard to track as there was no forum for it. 

Thanks! 

Klaus Schmitzer

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

You know as much as everyone else. I have read others emailing him with no response.

Assuming he is OK, I would reluctant to support him in the future despite the high quality of his work.

David Porrett

11 minutes ago, DavidP said:

You know as much as everyone else. I have read others emailing him with no response.

Assuming he is OK, I would reluctant to support him in the future despite the high quality of his work.

I understand your frustration, I feel the same. On the other hand this quality and aesthetics of job not only in the plane, but also the installer, control panel ,website show someone who did that with love and not for money grabbing. I fail to understand how someone with the best looking sim add-on website and so high quality add-on can intentionally not care. 

• Like 2

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |
My fleet catalog: Link                                                                                                                                                       

He has had serious personal issues in the past I believe. However a quick statement should not be too much to ask if he was physically able to do that.

The products he has been involved with are indeed outstanding but....

David Porrett

3 hours ago, ComSimPilot said:

I understand your frustration, I feel the same. On the other hand this quality and aesthetics of job not only in the plane, but also the installer, control panel ,website show someone who did that with love and not for money grabbing. I fail to understand how someone with the best looking sim add-on website and so high quality add-on can intentionally not care. 

I fully agree with you.

I would give him the benefit of the doubt.  You never know what has come up in his life. 

• Upvote 2

On 2/10/2021 at 3:23 AM, gurka said:

1 year later and still no response or update?

Ryzen 5800X clocked to 4.7 Ghz (SMT off), 32 GB ram, Samsung 1 x 1 TB NVMe 970, 2 x 1 TB SSD 850 Pro raided, Asus Tuf 3080Ti

P3D 4.5.14, Orbx Global, Vector and more, lotsa planes too.

Catch my vids on Oz Sim Pilot, catch my screen pics @ Screenshots and Prepar3D