Sign in to follow this  
FAZZ3

Would a community gateway project be a good idea?

Is not this kind of thing available with all sims, by freeware & payware developers, on various sim site libraries & on-line sim stores?

That's perfect free marketing.

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond... 

A gateway the way it is presented would be a nightmare. Personally I would prefer that MS vet everything that people want to add to the sim.

We have seen a multitude of complaints from members that have downloaded aircraft/scenery/ etcccc….. and can't get it to work or it has corrupted their install.

Lets let the professionals handle this.

• Like 1

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

I have learnt so much by doing my own installs and troubleshooting. I far prefer that ASOBO continue developing the sim instead of monitoring developers addons. 

There are so many addon libraries out there, we are spoilt for choice, and these are very much supported by freeware, as well as the various shop sites and developer forums out there, for the payware developers. 

Sure, have a MS curated store, but, please, do not curtail addon outlets. We do not need to be spoonfed.

• Upvote 1

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond...