Sign in to follow this  
mattloveday1987

IFLY 737 - Can you amend passenger load config?

Evening all

On the Ifly 737-800 in the config tool can you amend the passenger load to make it a full economy layout with more seats? I cant work out how to change the default from two classes?

Thanks

Matt

I think this is hard-coded into the configuration utility. You could play with the Weight & Balance section in aircraft.cfg. If you want a more precise answer, it's better to discuss this at the official forums.

Best regards,
Luis Hernández 20px-Flag_of_Colombia.svg.png20px-Flag_of_Argentina.svg.png

Main rig: self built, AMD Ryzen 5 5600X with PBO enabled (but default settings, CO -15 mV, and SMT ON), 2x16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM, Nvidia RTX3060 Ti 8GB, 256 GB M.2 SSD (OS+apps) + 2x1 TB SATA III SSD (sims) + 1 TB 7200 rpm HDD (storage), Viewsonic VX2458-MHD 1920x1080@23-144 Hz (locked at 120 Hz, FreeSync ON), Windows 10 Pro. Runing FSX-SE, MSFS and P3D v5.4.

Mobile rig: ASUS Zenbook UM425QA (AMD Ryzen 7 5800H APU @3.2 GHz and boost disabled, 1 TB M.2 SSD, 16 GB RAM, Windows 11 Pro). Running FS9 there... sometimes on just battery! FSX-SE also installed, just in case. 

VKB Gladiator NXT Premium Left + GNX THQ as primary controllers. Xbox Series X|S wireless controller as standby/travel.

I can image they would say the development is ended for 737 and balabalabala.....

Anyway, iFly 737 is quite good of compatibility with default or 3rd-part loading utilitys, while not offically supported, I use FSP to load ifly737 in FS9 for years and without problem, other add-ons using default interface should works good as well.