Sign in to follow this  
disco79stu

[Solved] Chaseplane suddenly won't run.

1 hour ago, Mb944 said:

I issued the ticket and this will be my 3rd attempt to issue a ticket again and there not responsive. Like it’s been weeks chaseplane is not working

Did you provide proof of purchase with the ticket? That may be why you’ve not had a response.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

18 minutes ago, Mb944 said:

Yes I did provide proof 

Okay, so if you haven’t had a response in 24 hours post on the appropriate Orbx forum explaining how you missed the cut-off for transferring your license and haven’t had a reply to the tickets you raised.

It sounds as though they’ve not given you very good customer service.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Just sent  orbx a message and starting another a new ticket with them 

In case if I don’t hear from Anybody do

I have to do something in the registry editor maybe? U think that will start up chaseplane if I manipulate it in there? 

1 minute ago, Mb944 said:

In case if I don’t hear from Anybody do

I have to do something in the registry editor maybe? U think that will start up chaseplane if I manipulate it in there? 

Don’t even think about it. CP perform a handshake with its server and will know if the software has been interfered with. Just be patient.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Let’s say I don’t hear from both parties? What’s my next step?

be  checking  your  spam  folder  first

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

15 hours ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

Okay, so if you haven’t had a response in 24 hours post on the appropriate Orbx forum explaining how you missed the cut-off for transferring your license and haven’t had a reply to the tickets you raised.

It sounds as though they’ve not given you very good customer service.

doest  apply  about  transferring  since  he  bought  direct   from  orbx  itself  not   from  the  old   vfx  store

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

8 minutes ago, pete_auau said:

doest  apply  about  transferring  since  he  bought  direct   from  orbx  itself  not   from  the  old   vfx  store

Understood.  I fail to understand why it won’t run. He should just login to Orbx Central and see if there’s an option to validate the program. That performs a reinstall as far as I know. After that it should just work.

• Like 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I did reinstall through orbx central and I installed it after. I verify files. I synced it in the sim. I rebooted the computer like so many times by doing these steps. Nothing I still get the error. I don’t understand really. I’m starting to hate computers. So fragile

@Mb944, post a screenshot of the error here but more importantly on an Orbx topic. Still no answer to your ticket? Mention that in the public Orbx topic too.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

1 minute ago, Mb944 said:

Paste the log file.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

--1.2.52-------------- START OF LOG SECTION ----------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
-------- To avoid spambots, do not share this Log Online --------
------ Please open a ticket at https://help.parallel42.com ------

Time (UTC):       7/2/2021 4:28:32 PM
Launch (s):       1.6566345
Sim:              No running sim
Version:          1.2.52
Beta:             True
.NET Framework:   4.8 or later
Memory:           .05 GB

Installed Sim Platforms: 
P3Dv5 "E:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5\"

Exception: 
Could not load file or assembly 'SlimDX.dll' or one of its dependencies.  is not a valid Win32 application. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800700C1)

Action Stack: 

StackTrace: 
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.nLoadFile(String path, Evidence evidence)
   at System.Reflection.Assembly.LoadFile(String path)
   at A.X.A(String , String )
   at a.ab.A(Object , StartupEventArgs )
   at System.Windows.Application.OnStartup(StartupEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__1_0(Object unused)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

Console: App Started
v1.2.52
Couldn't get remote UriHandler object.
Immersive Updater Booting: isready silent "chaseplane|null|C:\Program Files\Parallel 42\ChasePlane"  / False, True, True, True
Immersive Updater Started
Waiting for Updater to shutdown...
Immersive Updater returned code 0
Immersive Updater Booting: download silent "chaseplane|rc|C:\Program Files\Parallel 42\ChasePlane" / False, False, False, False
Immersive Updater Started
Waiting for Updater to shutdown...
P3Dv5 is installed in E:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5\
Will load Diag Runtime Assembly
Will load Google Analytics Assembly
Will load Newtonsoft Assembly
Will load Mouse Hook Assembly
Will load SlimDX Assembly

---------------------- END OF LOG SECTION -----------------------