Sign in to follow this  
captain420

fs2crew ultimate ground crew vs GSX

Just wonder about the marshals, I use UGCX, the marshals seems working as "LOC indictor" mode, while I remenber back in FS9 time when using AES, the marshals are working as "Flght director" mode, which I feel easier to follow.

What GSX provide, and what is it IRL

23 hours ago, virtuali said:

They haven't been made less accurate.

They have been made less picky, because lots of users complained it was too difficult to get a good evaluation so, now the detection area for what the Marshaller consider it to be a good parking is larger, so if you were accustomed to the (more difficult) previous settings, you might end up stopping too early. Perhaps, we might add a setting for this too, because it depends by many factors, the airplane ground modeling, if you have rudder pedals, if they have progressive braking, even your fps counts too.

Wow. I posted that a year and a half ago. You must be really busy if you just saw that for the first time.

I'd like to see that option available. Let them be picky. It adds to the challenge. 😎

Edited by MDFlier

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

GONE BOATING - It's like fishing, but with a clean deck.

On 10/18/2021 at 4:01 PM, MDFlier said:

Let them be picky. It adds to the challenge

The airplane is on the ground and nobody is suing at this point. Last thing I want is picky parking people waving their things at me and making me feel bad at the end of a 10 hour flight. 😁 I'm sure UGCX would be happy to reposition my airplane three feet to the right so I can call it a day.

• Like 1