Sign in to follow this  
vc10man

GSX---keep away from LiveUpdates

2 hours ago, vc10man said:

YOUR Forum is a joke! I have posted and ...................

Oh, it does not. So, when I parked a cargo plane at a cargo terminal, and from your own drop-down menu went to select 'de3-boarding', it must have been Merlin the Magician, residing in the bowels of my computer who all of a sudden came up with a 'warp to' option, instead of GSX doing what it's supposed to. Again, the same scenario when already at a gate at EIDW, trying to get the drop-down menu to operate the jetway. Silly me,did not real;ise Merlin the Magician takes over and instead whizzes the A321 to a runway threshold!!!

I don't need GSX to search for a gate, nor do I use it. I use airport layout charts for that! I would not trust GSX to park up its........e!!

No Scenery Configurator, etc  was used.

where in  fdst  forum  did  you post  your  issues  on this  must  have  missed  it

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

It's a shame your stubbornness and frustration are preventing you from using one of the best add-ons in the P3D/FSX ecosystem. Take some time to clear your head and come back. You'll be able to fix the problem and enjoy GSX.

Cheers!

• Upvote 1

Luke Kolin

I make simFDR, the most advanced flight data recorder for FSX, Prepar3D and X-Plane.

4 hours ago, vc10man said:

gone through all the Shutdown procedures using the latest FS2Crew

Uh, we also have FS2Crew in the mix here .... 

System: i9 9900k@4.9 - 32 GB RAM - Aorus 1080ti --- Sim/Addons: P3D v5 + ProSim737
Signature3.png

@vc10man, Rick, I appreciate you have a problem with GSX but as you have now uninstalled it there seems little point in further posts on the topic.

Try installing it again and I’m sure the problem will not reoccur. Please keep things civil.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather