Sign in to follow this  
Piohib

EZCA 3 released for V5

5 hours ago, Samaritano said:

You can also upgrade to V3 for just $15. 
according to this post .

Having options is a good thing. 

Thanks.

Let's see what happens with this week's P3D v5 HF.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

5 hours ago, Samaritano said:

You can also upgrade to V3 for just $15. 
according to this post .

Having options is a good thing. 

Great, thank you very much Sir!👍😎

Thought this voucher was no longer valid (I didn't see any more comments about it on the EZCA homepage). It's not, it still works, just bought it (good deal). I chose, finally I stay with EZCA!😉

Richard.

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

1 minute ago, DrumsArt said:

Great, thank you very much Sir!👍😎

Thought this voucher was no longer valid (I didn't see any more comments about it on the EZCA homepage). It's not, it still works, just bought it (good deal). I chose, finally I stay with EZCA!😉

Richard.

Let me know if you successfully transfer your cams from v2. Thanks!

11 hours ago, DJJose said:

Let me know if you successfully transfer your cams from v2. Thanks!

When installing the basic version of EZCA 3.0, all v2 cameras are automatically converted to v3 camera sets. I can't say for sure if version 3.1 does the conversion, but before installing the update from 3.0 to 3.1, all V2 cameras can already be converted.

P.S. Regarding the transfer of cameras from version 2 to version 3. Previously, version EZCA v3.0 checked for the presence of the installed version of EZCA2 in the system at launch, and if so, it offered to convert cameras.

In version 3.1, this feature was removed and beta version 3.1.0.26 does not do this. But in the next beta/release, we will add this option to the "Tools" menu. You can manually start converting cameras from version 2 to version 3. For now, before the next build is released, if you have P3D4 installed, you can do the conversion by running version 3.0 with this simulator.

P.S.1.  We are already preparing build 3.1.0.27, which will add the option in the "Tools" menu to import cameras of EZCA v2 version . I think it will be available tomorrow.

And one more note, for those who have already installed EZCA3.1 and EZCA does not automatically start with the simulator. In order for autorun to work, the simulator icon properties must have a check mark - run as Administrator.

Edited by Nickbe
P.S. Added
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Nick Bebyakin   / Handmade cameraset - Ezdok v2  and Ezdok v3
EZdok Software. Support remains on the     http://www.ezdok-camera.com/

i5-9500F@4.4GHz / 20Gb / RTX 2060-OC-6Gb / Win10x64 / MSFS2020

New build EZCA v3.1.0.28 for P3D v5.

Now you can import all camera sets form EZCA v2 via "Tools - Move all V2 camera-sets to V3"

https://www.simforums.com/forums/get_last_post.asp?TID=63649&ID=43949.3588425926

Edited by Nickbe
New build added
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Nickbe said:

New build EZCA v3.1.0.27 for P3D v5.

Now you can import all camera sets form EZCA v2 via "Toolls - Move all V2 camera-sets to V3"

====

Ops... My apologies. Found a small bug, a little later there will be a new build 3.1.0.28

Awesome!

1 hour ago, DJJose said:

Awesome!

Everything is fixed and the new build is ready. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/26/2020 at 6:28 PM, DJJose said:

Thanks.

Let's see what happens with this week's P3D v5 HF.

Hopefully you are right...this week...Hmmm. Let's see that.

Alex 

Really considering picking this up, as I've always had some minor issues with Chaseplane and holding down a POV hat direction, causing a mild jerkiness / sluggishness at times, don't recall ever having that back when using earlier versions of EZCA. Just one question, is it possible to hook up something like the Xbox controller and use it for free camera movement in- and outside the plane?

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

3 hours ago, Nickbe said:

Everything is fixed and the new build is ready. 🙂

Thanks Nick. I really appreciate this. I'm going to assume that if HF1 is released this week, we will likely need another update. So I'll wait until then.

52 minutes ago, cyyzrwy24 said:

Hopefully you are right...this week...Hmmm. Let's see that.

I'm only going by what stated. I don't guarantee a thing. 😀

13 hours ago, Sethos said:

Just one question, is it possible to hook up something like the Xbox controller and use it for free camera movement in- and outside the plane?

Inside EZCA v3 there is a special mode called "Observer". This mode has a setting for an additional joystick / gamepad so that the gamepad can be used inside and outside the aircraft to control the view like a movie camera on a moving crane. This mode was also in EZCA v2, but it was only used for external cameras.

You can see how this works on the external view in this video:

• Like 1

On 4/29/2020 at 7:38 AM, Nickbe said:

Inside EZCA v3 there is a special mode called "Observer". This mode has a setting for an additional joystick / gamepad so that the gamepad can be used inside and outside the aircraft to control the view like a movie camera on a moving crane. This mode was also in EZCA v2, but it was only used for external cameras.

I see, thank you for the reply. Will definitely consider it then. 

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB